4.5
  • excellent service

Kparent, thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review regarding your experience with Auto Mall!

Very easy going people. They fix whats broken,nothing more. Our vehicle was in for an annoying sound. A short amount of time passed, and the issue was resolved. They even explained what was wrong, and what was fixed (not a 'your all set here are the keys, come back soon'). Not to mention, covered it under warranty without any question!

• GMC Acadia

Kevin is you guy ! He is amazing bent over backwards for me to make everything go perfect for me . I will definitely be back to work with him again great attention to detail nothing was missed ! Thank you Auto Mall

• They remember

Honest prices, staff and repairs. I dont trust many people with my vehicles. But Automall lets me relax while they have it in their hands.

Kparent, thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate your business!

Kparent, thank you for the five-star review! We appreciate your business!

• Service on my 2011 chevy silverado

Toolk my silverado in for some repairs i had a gas leak on top of the tank broken spring for the second time wanted them to check out breaks and told them i thought I had a hub going in the front drivers side i figured they would check them out . They got me in and out fairly quickly had to rent a truck . I got my vehicle back all seamed good but with in 3 weeks time both hubs were shot could have crashed the vehicle they were so bad one fell apart i bought hubs and did the work myself going great no issues with them t took it back in for plugs cause it was skipping and knew they were bad also noise fron transmission so I had them put a new one in guess it is a rebuilt thaught it was a new one . The trans runs high temperatures from what my old one did . Check engine light came on so I took it in asked if they could check it out and fix my headlight they changed the fuse block fixed my headlight Said that should do it got it homes next day light on again low fuel pressure that was one of the things on the list they checked out and said was fine . Now the pump is squealing doesn't want to start in the morning now the new junch pump they put in is past the 1 yeay 12 thousand miles warranty i think when i had it in last it was just under Also trans still runs hot i don't dare haul a load im sure this transmission will burn up . Not sure what to do now

Steven, we're sorry to hear about the issues you've been having with your truck. If you haven't already, we'd encourage you to speak with Chad Carver, our General Sales Manager, to see if there's anything further Auto Mall can do to help. He can be reached at (802) 259-5100.

• Customer service

My husband brought in my son car to get checked come to find out needed four tires they took care of it and they were wonderful. Price for the tires were very good would get tires from them again.

Yelbix, we're very happy to see you had a great experience with the service center here at Auto Mall! We appreciate you taking a moment to write this review, and for choosing Auto Mall. Your business is very important to us.

• Excellent in all regards

Recall was performed promptly Waiting area was clean and comfortable

Dennis, thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with our service department! We look forward to helping you again in the future.

Recall was performed promptly Waiting area was clean and comfortable

• Not e commerce friendly...

I have purchased many cars outside of my area and I was very interested in a vehicle that they had in stock. I actually spent 10 years in the car business so because of my inner working knowledge of the dealership I'm usually very easy to work with and have bought cars in Chicago Florida and several parts of Pennsylvania but this dealership didn't seem to be interested and what has become a Modern Standard people basically buying cars over the phone giving a deposit and coming in and picking it up. The car they had is hard to find and it's a shame they weren't interested in working with me and helping me get that car.

Rich, we're sorry you had this experience with Auto Mall. We work with customers all over the country every day, so this is definitely an odd occurrence. We'd like to learn more about what happened from your standpoint so that we can provide you with a better experience, should we have the opportunity to work together again. Please reach out to Chad Carver, our General Sales Manager, at (802) 257-5100.

They offer rides and are very fair overall a great experience

Thanks for the 5-star review, Evan! We're happy to see you've had a great experience with our service department.

They offer rides and are very fair overall a great experience

Evan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Auto Mall!

They offer rides and are very fair overall a great experience

Evan, thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Auto Mall!