New 877-644-3464 Dealer Website
Used 866-604-7096 Email Dealer
Service 866-956-2501

4.5
Average based on 36 reviews.
  • excellent service

Kparent, thank you so much for taking a moment to write a review regarding your experience with Auto Mall!

Very easy going people. They fix whats broken,nothing more. Our vehicle was in for an annoying sound. A short amount of time passed, and the issue was resolved. They even explained what was wrong, and what was fixed (not a 'your all set here are the keys, come back soon'). Not to mention, covered it under warranty without any question!

• Excellent service department

Excellent service from the service rep meeting me at the car as soon as I drove in, to washing the car before returning it to me. They did everything I asked, and didn't get pushy when I declined to do something they thought I should. And, were quick to respond when I later thought better of the wisdom of following their suggestion, and changed my mind and asked them to do it. I am routinely pleased with your service department.

• Service

The service team was fast and efficient. My rental was great. Thank you so much for making me feel like your number 1 priority.

• Best Service ever.

Staff was very professional, friendly, and fast. Dealership very clean and car wash was a pleasant surprise.

• rob funny man g hgfdczaswertyuiolpmnbvcxbnmy

auto mall of Brattleboro is the only place I would buy a vehicle everyone is so friendly and helpful the sales men are very professional along with the service techs a special shout out to bob gammon tony and eric thankyou all for making me feel like part of the team

• Oh, now you're interested about our experience?

Felt almost harassed. Sister thought about trading her auto mall vehicle in at a different dealer. At the same time auto mall called us to ask if everything was ok with our vehicle. Mind you, we haven't heard from them for anything in regards to this vehicle, until the same day/time she was trying to trade it in. Uncomfortable to have to explain the situation on the phone. I have gotten a vehicle from auto mall as well, which was an unpleasant experience.

• Shane at automall of Brattleboro was amazing

Shane made sure i got the deal i wanted and walked us through the whole buying process, he answered every question we had and was kind throughout the whole process. He made sure i got the deal i was looking for to the best of his ability.