• Shepard Ford

In for an oil change and out in less than 30 minutes - best time ever!!

In for an oil change and out in less than 30 minutes - best time ever!!

Sandra, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Thank you so much for choosing Shepard Bros., Inc. as your first choice for service!

• Shepard is the best!

Janene, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Amazing customer service every time! I will not buy a vehicle with any other dealer. Gary, my sales go to guy is amazing! He's friendly and helpful and had everything ready for my pick up. He took extra time to help me feel familiar with my new car! A+++

• Service Review

Always gets my car in quickly. This time ahead of schedule

Always gets my car in quickly. This time ahead of schedule

• Ford Explorer purchase

experience is always good, highly recommend. Gary Marble ordered just what I wanted and the price was reasonable

• Not impressed

As a new resident in Canandaigua, I had planned on going local whenever possible. So, when I had 2 vehicles I was considering selling/trading, I went to Shepard Ford first. Since I own a local business, I called and spoke with a salesman. I asked that, if I were to trade in, what could I expect. When I got the call back, the numbers shocked me...they were unexpectedly low. I offered them a chance to come out and check the vehicles in person, which they accepted. In the meantime I contacted another Ford dealer and got an offer. As a matter of fact, I was talking to them as the men (salesman and mechanic), showed up from Shepard. Here's where things got annoying. Having overheard my conversation, the salesman said it looked like I had already made up my mind. Well, I had...the offer was $5000 higher. I was pressed to reveal the offer and the dealership to which I, of course, refused. I feel that would be unprofessional. With that they turned to leave, claiming I had already decided. Well, yes, unless they were willing to do substantially better. Their offer got $1000 better, still $4000 off the mark (to match the other offer). Here we are 2 years later, business has been good and I'll be looking to update in a year or so. What would you do? I know it's a rhetorical question, but I still can't believe how I was dealt with. Perhaps Shepard is great in the repair/service department, to which most of these reviews would attest to. As a place to trade/buy new, though, I don't even plan on using them for a fifth opinion.

We regret that we could not reach an agreement on the vehicle you were interested in. We base our relations with our clients on professional, no-pressure service, full disclosure, and transparency. As such, all information is prominently disclosed on the proposal each client receives prior to making a buying decision. We appreciate the chance to try and make this better. Take care

• 2016 F150 SuperCrew

Shepard Ford has to be the most customer focused dealership I have ever done business with. Their no pressure approach is refreshing.

• Never Disappointed!~

Thank you for your kind words and review, Cathleen. It's great to hear that we could be of such help!

We are treated with the most respect and urgency each time we bring our service vehicles in. Shepard Bros. service is always thorough, complete and fast. Blane Smith is always a pleasure to work with.

• Great Salesman Michael and Great Service.

This is my 3rd Ford leased from Shepard Ford. We are always treated with the utmost respect and consideration while shopping and purchasing at Shepard. Some dealerships make you feel like an outsider and uncomfortable. We always feel right at home when we enter, we sit and discuss our sometimes quirky questions with the staff who are always willing to help. We ares close with Michael McConnon and he always respects our wishes and concerns, especially when we have specific requests like color or options. One time Michael was off and the staff just filled in perfectly and took the time to show us all the car models we were considering without us feeling like we were bothering him. We will continue to use Shepard and keep buying Fords for several reason, but especially the treatment we get from Michael! We use the service and without a doubt it's efficient and always fit us in if we're in a jam.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you in the future!

• Service June 2016

Service staff took good care of my car, as usual, checking things over with the multi-point inspection. My visit took a bit longer than normal, but not exceedingly so. As I have to wait while service is completed, I always call ahead to make an appointment. Sometimes that results in a specific time; this time the service person just said "sure, stop in". I like knowing I am on the schedule for that day.

• Great Service Pleasant Employees

Service and Staff were very very good to deal with.

Service and Staff were very very good to deal with.