• 2014 FORD ESCAPE

Availability for service is very good. ALWAS have had a good experience when taking my car in for service.

• Service

I enjoy getting my car serviced here. It is fast and everyone is very friendly and professional.

• 2017 F 150 Lease

Friendly,persevering and experienced people. Very considerate

Friendly,persevering and experienced people. Very considerate

• Great new truck from Jack Byrne

Great experience from start to finish! At other dealers I felt like a piece of bait fish with sharks circling me. Here, talking with Mr Byrne and my salesman JG Gilbert felt like having coffee with your favorite granparent - a nice respectful conversation, not sales games. The price I paid for my truck was competitive w other local dealers, but honestly I would have stayed with Jack Byrne even if their price was a little more just because the experience was so much better. The truck I wanted was ordered but still in transit - Mr Gilbert called and made sure it would be on the lot the next day, December 23rd. I couldn't make it down that day, but Joe gave me his cell and said he would meet me at the dealership on Christmas Eve so I could see the truck - even though they were closed for the holiday. I really appreciated that when I took it for a test drive he just handed me the keys and said "take your time, I'll be here at the office". Personally I find a test drive without the salesman riding along much more valuable - I can't really get a feel for a vehicle while making small talk / hearing about the features / options etc all at the same time. I love my new truck (F150 with the V6 3.5L Ecoboost / new 10 speed auto trans) and would definitely recommend Jack Byrne Ford based on my experience!

Our Staff works hard to go the extra-mile for our valued guests, Alexander! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• idiot lights

good, as usual, been going here for 16 years, very professional

good, as usual, been going here for 16 years, very professional

• service

quick and easy service, easy to schedule. Appointment reminders are great

quick and easy service, easy to schedule. Appointment reminders are great

• 10,000 mile service

Service was great! They were busy in the fast lane, so they took my car up to the main service department.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with the service you received here at Jack Byrne Ford, Michael! We look forward to your next visit!

• Service

I always have a good experience with the service department. They do a good job and you don't sit forever waiting for your vehicle.

• Jack's Quick Lane

Service was quick, friendly and done right. Staff knows who I am and makes the chore of getting the car serviced a pleasure.

• Mr Joseph Smith

very pleased with expert service , very fast and courteous!!!

very pleased with expert service , very fast and courteous!!!