• Great service.

Fast service and great people. WiFi, coffee and snacks available. Am looking forward to when their new sales/service facility is opened.

• Great Service,

Customer Service is great , very friendly and the comfort of knowing m my car is being well taken care of

• Professional experience

The staff was friendly and there was a nice waiting area with Wifi. It was busy but I never saw employees get snippy or grumpy with each other or customers. Overall it was a professional experience.

• Excellant service and excellant product

My sales person, Lynn, was great. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable as well as simply being a delight to work with.

• Great service

I had gone in to have my car serviced and it was the wrong day and Barry still got my car in so I wouldn't have to come back.

• Great service and staff

Was handled in a professional timely manner. The service department staff was helpful and very professional. New facilities will improve difficult parking situation.

• Love my new car!

The staff, especially Lynne Taylor, were professional, friendly and so helpful. Lynne made the whole "buying a new car" experience fun and stress free!

• friendly, helpful staff. Timely service

Timing of the service was the same as what I was told, no extra waiting . staff were great! friendly, knowledgable and helpful with questions. Rewards program encourages me to return for next needed service. Looking forward to move to new building.

• Checkup for a Subaru Outback

We brought our old, reliable Outback here to look into some minor problems. Very friendly service. Thorough and competent in their assessment of the vehicle.

• Always friendly and fast

Always fast and friendly, Staff knowledgeable , Never had any problems This is my 5th Subaru I purchased , loved them all