Havill-Spoerl Ford Lincoln, Inc.

New 888-441-6650 Dealer Website
Used 855-585-6334 Email Dealer
Service 855-596-4562

Average based on 62 reviews.
  • Great buy

I got an awesome car, I got a great deal too. I just ended up sitting by myself for a long time during the buying process; which could be expected.

• Purchased A Lincoln MKX/ Great buying experience

Not a high pressure dealership. Excellent sales person plus a Great sales team.Will go there for service.

• Great Service, Friendly nice staff, nice facility

The sales team was able to locate the vehicle we were looking for and gave us an amazing deal. We would buy from them again.

• 2008 Lincoln MKX

Make sure to see Andrew Liilge when youre in need of a vehicle. Super professional and laid back. Very friendly and honest and helped us to purchase our SUV in a timely fashion. We had a great experience and would recommend him and this dealership to anyone. Thanks Andrew!

• Great Service/Experience

I had a great experience when buying my Ford 150 in the spring of 2013. Since then they have serviced my vehicle and they always do a great job. The service department is very friendly and always go through my service record on what they did and what I might need for the next time. Great service and great cookies!!

• An Enjoyable Experience

I stopped in at the Havill-Spoerl Dealership in Fort Atkinson,WI to test drive a Lincoln. I was very pleased with the level of customer contact I received. My sales person , Zachariah Lange's product knowledge, customer skills, personal approach, and professionalism are some of the reasons I would return to do business with this dealership.

• Purchased 2013 F150 STX

Andrew S. Lillige was my salesman I was looking at the truck. Andy gave time to check it out before he walked out. I saw a couple dings in truck. didn't have to ask about them he pointed them out to me. took it for a ride loved the truck. Before I picked up they cleaned up nice. I would definitely recommend to a friend. Thanks

• Great Service and shopping experience!

John Chady and Nate Stiemke were a great help. John tailered the 2016 MKX features to my needs. Nate was excellent in giving me the knowledge to drive this car. Sync 3 is wonderful.. and, thanks to Nate and John for helping me to enjoy my new car. Havill Spoerl Ford is Awesome!

• Ford Flex

All the people were very helpful and greeted you. The salesman Andy was great and new his stuff about the vehilce

• Professionals

They were straight forward and very professional. None of the bull from most other places that I then walk away from.everything was taken care of in a timely manner and the did just as they said they would.