4.1
  • Great Collision Work

Jim Murphy's service department was awesome to deal with. I had collision work done on my Buick Rendezvous and they took care of everything including the insurance claims. And the body work was done perfectly.

• I leased a Chevy Trax and couldnt be more happy!!

I went looking for a car after I graduated from college and I went to Jim Murphy in Springville, New York. The dealer that assisted me was Mike Evans. He was very accommodating and assisted myself very thoughtfully and yet thoroughly. He presented himself in a very profession manner, explained to me fully every aspect of the car, both with the leasing process, the interior/exterior of the car, and everything else that is involved in the process. I would 100%, without a doubt recommend him to a friend. He is an excellent employer! He helped me in any and every way. Thank you!

• Great service and deal!!

I went to Jim Murphy in Springville to trade in my 10 yr old Tahoe for a Silverado. I worked with Mike Evans and not only did I get a new Silverado but he was able to get me into a new Z71 and stayed $30 below budget. Mike made the whole buying experience enjoyable and pain free. I spent a total of about three hours at the dealership and was on my way home. I would highly recommend these guys over any large store.

• I would highly recommend Jim Murphy dealership.

everything was great . Sales and finance team were great and made the experience of leasing a vehicle easy and comfortable.

• My new 2017 Buick Encore

Jerry knew exactly what I wanted and delivered it very quickly. The entire process went very smoothly thanks to his expertise.

• Great service

Great dealership and salesperson was great to work with I will recommend dealer to all my family and friends also very clean dealership

• Sales and service done right!

Everything, our sales person (Phillip Sigouin), the team staying late on Friday to allow us to pick up, paperwork, insurance, everything was taken care of. Exceptional Service!

• Always good service

service was completed on time and well done. Pete is friendly, courteous and professional - always very good to work with.

• New Truck Purchase

Jim Murphy GMC provided an entirely positive new vehicle buying experience that was completely opposite what I experienced at another local GMC dealer, My Sales Associate, Kevin Newkirk. was not pushy and seemed genuinely interested in selling me a vehicle, where as the other dealership seemed as if they could have cared less whether they had my business or not. When the first deal was not to my liking (e.g. it was not the vehicle I was looking for), Kevin contacted me the next day to let me know that the incentives that I had to leave on the table were being replaced and an even better deal was possible. He was also able to obtain a vehicle that fully met my needs in a day. Although securing that particular vehicle was not successful, Kevin and Jim Murphy GMC were able to secure a 3rd vehicle which I am now the proud owner of. I have already recommended Jim Murphy GMC and Kevin Newkirk to several coworkers who have indicated their desire to buy new vehicles.

• Mary C

My problem prompted an unscheduled visit to the service department. They not only found and rectified the problem, but did it within an hour. I am very satisfied with their service.