New 888-838-1966 Dealer Website
Used 888-709-4417 Email Dealer
Service 888-290-4079

• Fox Ford Grand Rapids

I spent several months searching for my new investment, at Fox Ford I finally found the right amount of professionalism and friendlness that won me over. They can look forward to my repeat business every few years.

• great service, clean facilities

They were very friendly. Clean facilities, just had the works done. They were very fast. Nice waiting room, enjoyed the popcorn.

• Check up on 30,000 miles

I am treated like a valuable customer and service is always performed in a timely manner. I also appreciate being informed on the progress of the service.

• Oil change

I'm told the truth about how long the oil changes are expected to take. I also like the fact that you provide coffee and water

• Great service

Easy and quickly taken care of. Show room is clean;all staff are friendly and helpful; love the popcorn. Should wash car when finished.

• John Wheeler Rocks

John Wheeler is awesome! Service was fast and thorough. Surveys that require a certain amount of words, however, are tedious and off-putting and I will never do another one!

• Great service/Clean facility

I like how the service personal treat me dignity and respect. They let me know approximately how long it will take for my car services. They let me know what I need and do not over charge. The waiting room is nice. They have popcorn, coffee, etc,.

• Great services

Maggie was great in helping me get my tail light fixed quickly. I would recommend fox Ford for my friends

• Quick lane oil change

Waiting area was clean and comfortable. Online there was a $10 rebate but it wasn't explained to me very well where to find it or fill it out. The works includes a fluid top off but in my report they noted low washer fluid and did not appear to fill it

Jolena, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Regards, Steve Winters, GM, swinters@foxmotors.com

• great customer service

Sid was very helpful and offered great customer service! He took such good care of me I will bring all my cars to him!!