• Great Experience

Thanks Ron! We appreciate your business and loyalty for over 20 years now! It has always been a pleasure working with you and Margaret. Jim V.

My wife and I recently bought 2 used cars here from Ray Neill. We worked with Ray on the models, colors, mileage and price range we wanted and Ray went to work to find them. He was persistent in his national search and found exactly what we were looking for. We have been dealing with Pfeiffer for probably 20+ years now because they make the car shopping experience easy.

• Great Service

Always helpful and professional. Great facility and great customer service.

Always helpful and professional. Great facility and great customer service.

• Pfeiffer Lincoln Grand Rapids, MI

Always courteous, helpful and interested in meeting my needs.

Greg, we?re happy we could help you! We set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us.

Always courteous, helpful and interested in meeting my needs.

• Branch Manager

Great people Well run. Dan Pfeiffer does a great job.

Timothy, thank you for your kind words! We will pass your feedback along to Dan! We hope you have a great day!

Great people Well run. Dan Pfeiffer does a great job.

• Great Service

James, we appreciate your recommendation! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I have on my Lincoln for a year-and-a-half, Pfeiffer has serviced it since new. I am thrilled with the level of customer service at the quality of the work that they do. I recommend them.

• F-150 Service

Quick and thorough service, with knowledgeable techs.

We really appreciate your feedback! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Quick and thorough service, with knowledgeable techs.

• Very pleased with Pfeiffer service dept.

Jim, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I have always had GREAT service at Pfeiffers. I've been driving cords and mercury products for the last several years due to the honest and dependable service I receive at Pfeiffer service dept.

• 2007 Saab convertible at Pfeiffer Lincoln

overall just fine...a few details left me feeling a bit dosappointed

We really appreciate your feedback. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you would like us to clear up any details.

overall just fine...a few details left me feeling a bit dosappointed

• MKC 2.3 service

Car wouldn't recognize key, could not be duplicated by dealer and nothing was found in memory, ghost issue.

• Good service.

I have bought several cars from them over the years and feel I have been treated fairly. I also have had them do service and recall repairs, not only on cars I have purchased there but company owned vehicles to. I am happy with the repairs and service I have received from them over the years.I feel that they take good care of their customers.