New 888-221-6849 Dealer Website
Used 888-229-7671 Email Dealer
Service 888-286-1372

Average based on 148 reviews.
  • Smooth process in buying a car

We bought an enclave. It was a very smooth and the service was excellent. Would definitely go back to Grand.

• Great Customer Service

Keith thank you for the review we take pride in our customers experience and appreciate your business.

Had a great salesman named Vic.I found him to be honest and up front the whole way thru the buying process.I would highly recommend anyone looking to buy a car at this dealer to see vic.

• Buick Enclave serviced for recall at Grand Buick

Good quick service on the recall. Got some bad news that I may need a catalyst converter, but at least I know now. Couldn't figure out why my check engine light kept coming on.

• Daniel Rothwell

It was great! The process was very quick and a easy.

Daniel, thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy your new ride!

It was great! The process was very quick and a easy.

Daniel, thank you so much for the kind words! Enjoy your new ride!

• Engineer

They did a great job of cleaning up after the work was done

Craig, we strive for excellent service here at Grand Auto Family! It's our goal to keep your car running in top shape! Thank you!

They did a great job of cleaning up after the work was done

• Ambassadors for Grand Buick

Glenn and Doug in the service area are like old friends. They listen, analyze, sympathize,and then do their absolute best to schedule an appointment for my vehicle in a very timely manner. I had one occurrence when my GPS quit working and I drove straight to the dealership for help in figuring out what went wrong. Glenn dropped everything, diagnosed that I had a blown fuse where the GPS plugged in, replaced it, and I was on my way. NOW THAT'S SERVICE! I think Glenn and Doug should receive some kind of Christmas bonus for their ongoing, personal service they extend to their customers. I hope they never retire.

Wow! Janet, thank you so much for the kind words! We strive for world class service here at Grand Auto Family! We love Glenn and Doug as well! Have an awesome day!

• regular customer

thanks for the excellent care Keith Have a Merry Merry Christmas hope you have some timeoff to relax a little enjoy

• Great & Trustworthy sevice

William, we're honored to have earned a life time customer like yourself! Thank so much for the kind words! We love Glen and Allen too!

Glen & Allen always gives the best service I have been with Grand since they opened Glad to to have such a great team They are Americans at ther best Merry Christmas! & Happy New year !

• customer

Kathy, thank you so much! We aim for world class service!

I DROVE RIGHT INTO THE SERVICE AREA. A FEW GENTLEMEN APPROACHED ME RIGHT AWAY. I DIDNT HAVE TO WAIT FOR SOMEONE TO TAKE CARE OF MY CAR. THE SERVICE TECH DIRECTED ME TO A WAITING ROOM SO I WOULD NOT HAVE TO WAIT IN THE SERVICE AREA. AND THE WORK WAS DONE QUICKLY.

Kathy, thank you so much! We aim for world class service!

• Production Print Sales Specialist

Jim, thank you so much! We hope to keep our service swift and efficient for our guests!

Since I am in sales, it's not always easy for me to make an appointment for an oil change. I know it's probably not easy to squeeze in work during a busy day but this was the second time I have just shown up and asked for the change. Your representatives are cordial and courteous and make it happen, usually in a fairly short time. Thank You for your service. Jim