New Country Porsche

6 reviews

• September 7, 2016

I had a great experience with Jacob in service. I needed a pre-purchase inspection done on a local Porsche I was buying and he was very accommodating.... Even though I was an out of state customer who would probably not be back (only because I live 3 hrs away) he went above and beyond to assist me in the process.

October 26, 2018

I can’t say enough great things about Christian and the entire New Country crew! Spencer Lewis has been an absolute pleasure to work with on multiple... car purchases over the past few years. Jake and Nick in service always go above and beyond to ensure flawless results. This group really cares about the customer experience and it shows! Highly recommended!!

October 25, 2018

I recently had my Porsche Cayenne Turbo serviced at New Country Porsche of Clifton Park. I can't say enough about Tom (my technician) and both Nick... and Jake on the front desk. The car was serviced properly and ahead of schedule. They took the time to show me the cause of the issue I was having and how they could resolve it for me. It has been great ever since! Thanks again guys, you've made a lifetime customer!

June 4, 2017

Sales force was knowledgable but unrealistic about trade-in values

June 12, 2013

A great staff, professional, knowledgeable, and very personal exceptional service. I would recommend this dealership and it's entire staff. If you value... perfect customer service and follow thru I recommend making the drive. you will never go anywhere else.

July 7, 2012

I recently bought a Used Porsche 911 from New Country Porsche of Clifton Park, I dealt primarily with Kirk Flegal, the experience was Fantastic, honesty... and integrity come to mind. These people are first rate, the dealership is as well and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a New or used Porsche!

Thank you very much for your very nice comments about our Dealership and about our Certified Sales Specialist, Kirk Flegal. It was our pleasure doing ...business with you and we appreciate your business very much.