New 866-696-5148 Dealer Website
Used 866-631-0755 Email Dealer
Service 888-714-8185

Average based on 177 reviews
  • AMAZING CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

I just bought a 2015 Ford Explorer from Morris Ford and couldn't be more thrilled with my purchase! The entire process was easy, from start to finish. Josh Darrow (salesman) was very helpful and knowledgeable. Jim DeMarco (Sales Manager) was incredible and made sure that I was completely comfortable. Brandon Corey (finance) was very trustworthy and made the "paperwork" portion easy. And, Mark Kislowski (General Manager) was friendly and made sure my new Explorer was all warmed up and ready to go on a cold day! The team at Morris Ford really focuses on customer service and it shows. I recommend Morris Ford to anyone looking for a new (or used) vehicle.

• Great Dealership

Best Ford dealership ever on the East Coast Better than family

Best Ford dealership ever on the East Coast Better than family

• Great experience

Nance was the best! She came though for me when other dealers gave me the runaround. She followed through on everything she told me she would do.

• Service review

We appreciate your honest feedback, Pat. We will use your feedback to continue to improve for all our valued clients.

The work is good, the price is fair, but this is the third time I've gotten my vehicle back and the driver's seat is filthy. The first time I went back in and had you guys clean it. The second time had grease on it, and I cleaned it myself but it wasn't easy. This time I was able to wipe it off with a damp rag. Each time I've complained, but it keeps happening!

• Love Terry Morris Ford

Love Terry Morris ford, this is my fourth in a row purchase from them.

Love Terry Morris ford, this is my fourth in a row purchase from them.

Hi, Benjamin! We're glad to hear that you were pleased with you experience at our dealership. We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for your review.

• Great service

Service was great. Didn't have to wait long. Service writer was a huge help

Service was great. Didn't have to wait long. Service writer was a huge help

• Ok service

Thanks so much for your feedback, Peter. We're thrilled you found our team knowledgeable and the whole experience pleasant and easy.

The staff was very helpful and they seamed concerned about my problems. The growling/grinding noise is still there and service said to drive it and if it gets worse to bring it back in. Also the TSB was done on the front seats or front drivers seat and that didn't help at all,so hopefully Ford motor company will come out with a fix for that problem. I am very concerned about the growling/grinding noise in the front end of my truck. I will let them know if it keeps up.

• Great Service

Prompt,courteous service! See you in the Fall for car inspection.

Prompt,courteous service! See you in the Fall for car inspection.

• Everything was SUPER

We purchased a F150 Platinum, everything was explained to us on the workings.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Morris Ford. We hope to be of service to you again down the road!

We purchased a F150 Platinum, everything was explained to us on the workings.

• Excellent Service

Friendly, courteous staff. Always eager to help and answer any questions.We always have a positive, pleasant experience with your service department. Staff are friendly, courteous, and helpful. never hesitate to answer any of our questions.