Graff Chevrolet Durand

• Outstanding experience for my first new car.

Very professional and personable. I didn't feel like a number to make a monthly quota.

Thank you for the great review! And thank you for choosing Graff Durand! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Graff Body Shop

The body shop at Graff Durand did a great job on my vehicle after a tree fell on it. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle there for body work. The staff was very friendly and professional. Thanks Graff!

Thank you, Lynne for letting us know how we are doing! We appreciate your choosing Graff Durand and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Graff Durand

Very friendly and willing to talk with you. Very real. Would go back to do business with them again!

Rodney, we appreciate you taking the time to write a great review! We are pleased that you had a great experience at Graff Durand and we look forward to working with you again!

• Car Purchase

It was a great experience!! Brad was very helpful with picking out my new vehicle and getting it ready to drive off the lot!

Thank you, Beth for choosing Graff Durand! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience! Thank you for the great review, and we look forward to working with you in the future!

• Fast and Friendly Customer Service

I emailed a question in and had an almost immediate response from a knowledgeable staff! would go to again

Jeramy, thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! And thank you for choosing Graff Durand for your vehicle search!

• complete oil change service

Full oil change and tire rotation service that was fast and friendly.

Full oil change and tire rotation service that was fast and friendly.

Thank you, LeRoy for the 5 star rating! We are pleased that we were able to provide fast and friendly service during your visit to Graff Durand! We look forward to working with you again!

• super servive

I am very happy and get very good service when I am in the dealer ship friendly and helpful people I will keep going back there thank you

Wow! Thank you, James for the great review! We appreciate your business and are pleased that you had a great experience at Graff Durand!

• Excellent Customer Service

I will definitely being coming back for my service needs. I have also recommended this facility to many of my friends.

Crystal, thank you for the 5 star rating! And thank you for recommending Graff Durand to your family and friends! We appreciate your business and we look forward to working with you again!

• Tire repair

Service was not covered under road hazard warrentey. Tire repair and reinstall 17.00 dollars. Road hazard should be covered on all new Chevys.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing at Graff Durand! We appreciate your feedback and strive to provide excellent service to all of our customers. If you would like to further discuss this issue please do not hesitate to reach out to Schuyler, our Service Manager. You can reach him at 989-288-2657 ext. 4137. Thank you again for your time!

• great service

overall everything went very well. The wait in the oil change line was not to bad. staff was very knowledgeable

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing Gilbert! Thank you for choosing Graff Durand and we look forward to working with you in the future!