Graff Chevrolet Durand

New 866-983-8793 Dealer Website
Used 866-983-8791 Email Dealer
Service 866-983-8794

• Outstanding experience for my first new car.

Very professional and personable. I didn't feel like a number to make a monthly quota.

• Graff Body Shop

The body shop at Graff Durand did a great job on my vehicle after a tree fell on it. I would highly recommend taking your vehicle there for body work. The staff was very friendly and professional. Thanks Graff!

• Graff Durand

Very friendly and willing to talk with you. Very real. Would go back to do business with them again!

• Car Purchase

It was a great experience!! Brad was very helpful with picking out my new vehicle and getting it ready to drive off the lot!

• Fast and Friendly Customer Service

I emailed a question in and had an almost immediate response from a knowledgeable staff! would go to again

• complete oil change service

Full oil change and tire rotation service that was fast and friendly.

Full oil change and tire rotation service that was fast and friendly.

• super servive

I am very happy and get very good service when I am in the dealer ship friendly and helpful people I will keep going back there thank you

• Excellent Customer Service

I will definitely being coming back for my service needs. I have also recommended this facility to many of my friends.

• Tire repair

Service was not covered under road hazard warrentey. Tire repair and reinstall 17.00 dollars. Road hazard should be covered on all new Chevys.

• great service

overall everything went very well. The wait in the oil change line was not to bad. staff was very knowledgeable