Zeigler Ford of Lowell

293 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 29, 2018

I bought a 2014 dodge charger from this place after400 miles my all wheel drive,traction control,abs and cruise control quit working they want me to pay... for it myself if the warranty I bought won't cover it for twenty thousand dollars I should not have to get all this fixed

December 20, 2018

We recently bought a 2014 Ford Edge. Will W. at Zeigler Ford was awesome. He was patient with our questions, gave us time to discuss things and most of... all was a true gentlemen with my wife which goes a long way with buying a car. We have driven out of dealerships before because the salesperson was disrespectful to my wife. Will also gave us time. We came on a Tuesday, I had surgery on Wednesday and held the car and things for us till Thursday. Will is truely an amazing guy. He even called to check on how I was doing. See Will at Zeigler Ford in Lowell, MI, Tell I sent you Dave L

• October 2, 2016

My situation was a bit unique as I'm a 100% disabled veteran that stopped working 9 months ago. Needless to say, my credit was decimated while I was waiting... for the VA and Social Security to begin disability payments. I was very skeptical that I would be able to get financed for anything. I really needed a different vehicle as my van was about to die. I started my vehicle search through USAA car buying service who recommended Harold Ziegler Lowell. Steve Gilbert was the sales associate who contacted me from the dealership. I had already looked through their inventory online and had a truck picked out that I wanted to test drive. Long story short, I fell in love with the truck but was still very skeptical about financing. Jason from their Finance department and Steve both worked some serious magic and were able to find me and my wife a lender who would work with us despite our negative credit. We even got a very reasonable interest rate! The whole buying process took about a week as finding a lender took a bit, but through out the whole process, Steve and Jason kept us in the loop and informed. I couldn't ask for better service and quality of customer care. I made an hour drive to work with these guys and it was totally worth it. No pressure, 100% up front and honest, high integrity, and overall awesome are only a few ways to describe HZ Lowell. There are not enough positive adjectives in the English language to adequately describe how awesome this dealership and their staff are! I will definitely be buying another vehicle from Steve Gilbert again in the future. I recommend anyone reading this to please give them a call! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Steve, Jason, and HZ Lowell!

December 17, 2018

We've bought 5 cars from Zeigler Lowell in the past few years and our salesman, WIll Walton, has been there to help us with every one of them. Will... is very knowledgeable about his inventory and he always makes every step of the buying process smooth and simple. He is a joy to work with!

December 14, 2018

Ziegler Lowell and Will Walton made my truck buying experience very enjoyable. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and fair. I will definitely be going back... the next time I am looking for a vehicle.

December 14, 2018

Will Walton of Zeigler Ford in Powell is amazing. My car needed some scheduled maintenance that was taking longer than expected, he stepped up and loaned... me his own vehicle. Very friendly and easy to work with!

December 12, 2018

Will Walton made buying my Ford Edge a wonderful experience. I would recommend this young man to family and friends.The service I received for all involved... was great. The only place I will do business. Love my car and experience

December 12, 2018

Our sailsman will Walton was a no pressure knowledgeable sailsman that went above and beyond expectations .i would deffinatly recommend Ziegler ford of... lowell the facility clean and staff are professional

October 15, 2018

Will Walton He helped me get a car, very friendly and honest got me the best price and told me everything I needed to know about going forward. He’s... the best car salesman I know. Thank you so much!

October 12, 2018

My family was looking for a second car. Looking on line we found a few cars we liked at Zeigler Ford. We meet Kirk Weiss and he became our salesperson.... We gave him our list of cars and off he went to get the first one to drive. By the time we got back from a drive in one car, he had another one ready for go. We finally settle on a Lincoln MKC. When we sat down to do the dreaded deal making, It went and was a breeze. I gave him a price that I thought was fair and Kirk went to bat for us. With in 15-20 minutes we had the deal. Kirk was very helpful personable and knowledgeable. Everyone I talked to was more than willing to help. I will be doing business with Ziegler Ford and Kirk Weiss again.