Stark Automotive Stoughton

4.4
64 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Stark Automotive Stoughton from DealerRater.com
  • Great Experience

Every one I met at Stark was friendly and helpful. From AJ, Justin, Mark, Garrett, Kari and Cameron. But it was my salesperson Keith Grender that really blew me away! He was awesome. He handled all my request ,concerns and details to my complete satisfaction. Keith really knows the meaning of customer service. It was my best truck buying experience ever thanks to him.

• Looking for used GMC Terrain

Purchased elsewhere where they were willing to negotiate and had a nice warranty included. Your email response when I asked for your rock bottom price was a turn off. No time for games or visits to your dealership when you clearly have no desire to negotiate beyond a few dollars. End of the month deals at the other dealership where they wanted to get cars off their lot worked out far better for all.

• made a quick sale happen for us
    May 30, 2017

We needed a car relatively quickly and they immediately (and without hesitation) allowed us to take it to our usual mechanic for a check-over. Rest of the paperwork, etc., was processed rapidly and we were on our way. Bingo was a pleasure to work with and was very accommodating.

• Stark loyal
    April 30, 2017

This is the third car I have purchased from Stark. I have complete confidence in their service department and sales department. I have always felt like I am being heard and that I am given complete respect. Keith was a pleasure to work with, as was the rest of the sales and finance team. They make it easy and pain free! I told them the monthly payment I wanted and they made it work!

• Professional service

Service adviser Luke really knows his stuff and is a pleasure to work with. Prompt with completion time that was quoted.

• Well done

On time, good service manager Luke. Clean facilities, timely appointment. ( this 20 word mandatory review length is annoying and needs to be changed or this guys will not be providing another one)

• Chevy Tahoe
    April 14, 2017

Came from out of state to get a great deal. Keith couldn't have been better to work with. Great guy, very knowledgeable, and made it very easy. Just ask for Keith, he'll take care of you!

• Great experience

No hassle Offered fair trade in value Asking price of car was reasonable Took personal check Offered loaner car when it was determined the Malibu needed recall work done. Delivered the Malibu

• Great service

Nice job in a timely fashion very courteous look forward to taking my fear was there for any repair or service work needed

• Excellent Service

The patience of all service staff to assist with my service needs. Service technician was very knowledgeable. Excellent service all around. Kudos!