Fuccillo Ford of Seneca Falls

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Awesome Service!!!
    May 31, 2017

Tony was awesome! Contacted him about a car and my situation trading a car I owned and a lease at the same time, he had my car ready for me to bring h...ome the same day! Definitely recommend

Erin, thank you for taking the time to write this review. Tony's sales excellence is always consistent, and I'm glad your experience with him supports... that. Enjoy your purchase! Sincerely, John Torrese General Manager (866) 205-8037

Great service, clean, friendly staff
    April 18, 2018

Employees were nice and I didn’t feel like they just wanted my money. Salesman took me around and showed me where to go when I go in for service on my... car in the future.

great service,friendly people
    April 16, 2018

friendly people fast service. they came too my house too get me. that was very nice of them thank you very much.

Outstanding Dealership
    April 16, 2018

I am a returning customer and will continue to be due to the genuine, friendly sales team that helped me along the way in purchasing my car. Great peo...ple in a comfortable atmosphere. I couldnt of asked for a better experience and recommend this dealership to anyone looking In to buying a vehichle.

Hello Amberlee and thank you for the kind words! We couldn't be happier that you enjoyed your experience here at our dealership and that our team was ...there to provide you with such exceptional service! Thank you again and congratulations on your new car. Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Great customer service. Friendly, fair and helpful
    April 13, 2018

I have always had very good experiences at Fuccillo Ford of Seneca Falls. The staff are all friendly and very helpful. I have never experienced such k...indness and compassion at a car dealership. 5 stars

Thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is an...ything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Very friendly people!
    April 11, 2018

All of the employees were very friendly. The process was fairly slow and I sat around a lot without knowing what I was waiting for. I'm sure the wai...t is normal but more communication during the process would have been appreciated.

We would like to thank you for sharing this review. We appreciate your feedback as it helps us grow as a dealership. We will be sharing your comments ...with our team and we encourage you to contact us if you would like to further discuss your visit. Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Great new facility!
    April 11, 2018

Love the new digs! Clean, spacious, bright & open... I like the fact that I'll be able to pull up to new service bay, honk, let right in & the new t...echnology will scan my vehicle as I drive in. VERY cool!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have an awesome experience. We will share ...your comments with our team and we look forward to working with you again down the road. Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Great service treat you with respect.
    April 4, 2018

It is always a pleasure to come into showroom. Everyony is frendily and easy to get along with. This is my 8th car that I have purchased and and have ...always had great experince.

Patrick, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us! We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We wi...ll share your comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future! Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Employes friendly and know their product.
    April 3, 2018

Out standing. Every one went out of their way, to make the sale of my truck to happen. Great purchase

Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer se...rvice and I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Nice new facilitw
    April 2, 2018

Fast And friendly nice new facility, kind and helpful staff. Why do you need twenty words,to explain EXCELLENT!! Do You want this or not?

Hi Leonard and thank you for the great feedback! We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed your visit here at our dealership! We appreciate your b...usiness. Sincerely, John Torrese, General Manager, (866) 205-8037

Fuccillo Ford of Seneca Falls