• Good deals and great service

This month I've bought two vehicles from this dealer. I was so impressed with the salesman's hard work and determination to please, that i went back to replace my other car, too. In my experience, there is no substitute for hard work, and Scott Vincent demonstrated that above and beyond the call of duty for my benefit. Thank you, Scott.

• Happy with Autofairies at Autofair Ford

We went to see Frank and Alexis and we were pretty stressed out over our situation. They both went above and beyond what I would have expected in taking us through the process. When we left our situation seemed much less stressful. Most importantly my wife was happy. Please go see Frank and Alexis at Autofair Ford.

• Great experience very friendly

I purchased a 2017 f150, like all dealers u gotta play with them a bit but autofair was the fastest most reasonable dealer to deal with. Normally I get real irritated with the whole purchase process then the finance guy tries to tell u that u ain't good enough for a certain rate even though u already got approved b4 u walked in. Not here, as a matter of fact the finance guy said that if I give him a bit he may be able to do even better than my best!! I would definitely purchase from here again!!

• Great Sales Staff

My salesman worked very hard to find the right car, and get me in it quickly.

My salesman worked very hard to find the right car, and get me in it quickly.

• Absolutely best service

I met a gentalmen right at the door he got with me right away very friendly it was first time buying a new car and he helped out really well between him and the finance manager they got me out in my new 2016 Ford fiesta I will go to autofair ford for the rest of my cars and will refer auto fair Ford to friends and family I'm extremely happy with my car..

• Excellent service

Very honest and straightforward. Worked hard to get the right price for me. Definately recommend them.

• Great customer service!

Customer service was great - it was a Saturday night so I couldn't have the new vehicle inspected so Monday afternoon Cleveland the sales associate picked up my vehicle at work to have it taken care of and returned it when it was done! He even filled up the gas tank!

• Eric morrill

Thank you so much! Being a retired disabled veteran I appreciated Your prompt response once I went online it prompted me to choose you . Tammie responded within me being online within 30 min. Out of the dozen dealers you were the ones who responded .Your online inventory which was huge was a fast help in the buying process . When I arrived ,Timothy Sewall whom I met for the first time made me very comfortable. I knew what I wanted and Tim MADE it possible. Thank you!!! I have been a "gm" man since high school but now am a FORD TRUCK man!!! Tim was a great help introducing me to the team especially service dept contact Jerome . Your company works together to make the process unbelievably smooth. Eric Morrill SSG , USA (RET)

• Leasing a Truck

Scott made it happen and has followed up greatly with some services needed after the deal.

• would go back

Scott Kling was very helpful and made my buying experience easy with no pressure He took the time to explain the features of my vehicle and answered all my question I would definitely go back and purchase from Scott and auto fair. I could not rate repairs since I have not had any done.