New 888-719-2507 Dealer Website
Used 888-713-3084 Email Dealer
Service 888-720-8576

4.3
Average based on 54 reviews.
  • Excellent Work

Thanks for the review! -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

I recently bought a used vehicle from Auto Fair Ford and the salesman (Ryan Lally) was excellent, informative, and kept me in the loop during the whole process. Couldn't have asked for a better expierence. Thank you.

Thanks for the review! -Austin Mills, Internet Manager, AutoFair Ford

• New Car at Auto Fair, Manchester

Excellent experience, low pressure, very helpful salesman (Chris Green). Would definitely go to Auto Gair again and would deal with Chris

• Autofair EVERYTIME!

This is the second vehicle we have bought from Autofair, and EVERYTIME its been a pleasant, enjoyable and exciting experience. The staff is extremely professional and willing to go the extra mile! Our go to!

• Best sales and customer service in New England

Best service around! Thanks for everything Autofair helped us with everything we needed

• Great service!

Great experience. It was quick and easy. The staff were friendly and helpful. I also enjoy the rebate :)

We appreciate your feedback, Jen! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Excellent experience

Stopped by as I was doing my due diligence trying to decide whether or not to purchase a truck or SUV so that I could safely pull my rather large boat. Cleveland did an outstanding job educating me and working with me to get me into a F 150 that met all my needs. I am extremely pleased with his professionalism and with my new truck! I highly recommend not only Auto Fair having had a great experience once before buying an Explorer but equally so Cleveland. Anyone needing a new vehicle would do well seeking out Cleveland's assistance.

Our team is dedicated to providing top-quality service, and we're so happy to hear that your experience reflected this, Bruce! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• Great Service! Would highly recommend

Worked with great salesman Scott Kling he listened to what we were looking for and didn't try to upsell us at all. Helped us find a great deal and was very friendly and professional.

• Ford Focus

This is my second car from Auto Fair and I will never go any where else to lease or buy a car. A very positive experience from Scott Kang/Sales, Steve/Finance to Tony/GM sales. They all worked so hard to get me a great deal.

We're happy to hear that you were pleased the service you received here at Autofair Ford! We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue to serve you for many years to come. Take care!

• President

Last week I brought my Ford fusion in for a recall fixed and aside from the fact that they never seem to stock all the parts that are needed for these fixes, which makes things inconvenient as they had to keep the car overnight, it was an absolute delight working with my service manager by the name of Dennis . Dennis goes beyond the call of duty in making sure that everything is tied down and write and he even gave me a follow-up call to see if everything was good so that is the kind of customer service you don't get anywhere else these days and for that I am very thankful and give auto fair Ford high praises.

• No problems, thanks