Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Williamsville

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 398 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

398 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Williamsville from DealerRater.com

• March 23, 2018

Bob and the body shop associates did an awesome job in repairing our car. The quality of the work was superb. They met their estimated timeline. Cu...stomer service was top notch. Our Auto looks fantastic again.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our team's commitment to top notch service and customer care! We are so happy to read that you can count on us... for the best, and we look forward to working with you the next time you are in need.

May 24, 2018

Bill Webber is someone that I trust as he has always given me correct information about any repairs that I need to have done. He greets me and calls ...me by name, asks me how I am, and what problems I am having or what service I need.

May 23, 2018

I went here for an oil change a few days ago and was told it would be an hour to an hour and a half for the oil change so I waited and after almost 2 ...hours had passed I walked up to the desk and asked if they would be done anytime soon because I had plans soon. They said it would be another 20 minutes before it was done so after 20 more minutes of waiting I walked back up there and it still took another 10 minutes after that to get my car out. I understand the price is cheap but why should an oil change ever take over 2 hours?!

May 22, 2018

I was very stressed out over my car and all the work it needed to have done. But these guys helped me out and I no longer have to stress. The money wa...s not horrible (wish it was lower but who don't)

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Denise, thank you for the kind words! We are happy to hear that you were well taken care of, and stress free working with us. Please stop back in if t...here is anything else we can do!

May 22, 2018

Dawn is always professional. Just a pleasure to work with. As soon as I walked in, I was greeted with a smile and friendly hello. Dawn always makes ...me feel welcomed.

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

We appreciate the 5-star feedback, and we are so happy to hear Dawn made you feel comfortable and well-informed on the lot.

May 22, 2018

Dawn is always kind and helpful each time I come to this service center. Never a problem. The closer to the time they open the sooner you are done.

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Thank you for the kind words :) We will be sure to pass the review on to Dawn.

May 21, 2018

Got a great truck with the options I wanted and got a more than fair piece for trade in. Very easy process. Very friendly and professional atmosphere

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy to hear we got you exactly what you wanted for your trade-in!

May 21, 2018

Several salespeople were on duty the day I purchased my Jeep. Everyone was very polite friendly and helpful. I bought the Jeep I wanted and took it ...home the same day!

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Thank you for the kind words! We know you're going to love your Jeep, and we hope you will stop back in if there is anything else we can do.

May 21, 2018

They did a remarkable job. They will be my only mechanic from here on out when I need anything done. I will never go anywhere else.

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Joann, thank you for the kind words and confidence in our service team! We look forward to working with you for many years to come.

May 21, 2018

It was a pleasure working with Massimo Martinucci. I would refer anyone to your dealer because of him. Honest, fare and to the point. I don't have a l...ot of time and he was very acomadating.

Transitowne Jeep Chrysler Dodge RAM Of Williamsville

Thank you for the kind words! We hope to work with you again the next time you are in need!

Transitowne Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM of Williamsville