• Awesome experience!!!

Since I walk through the door they were attentive and friendly. They work with me in order to get the car I wanted. Being my first car buying experience they guided me through all the process.

Thank you for the great review, Vivian! We are so pleased that we were able to help make your first car-buying experience as easy as possible. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle and will recommend us to your family and friends!

• Consistant and Helpful

Very consistant and helpful when it came to contact and providing information regarding my used car search! Thank you for your time

Dear Jessie, Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon and we appreciate your business.

• Excellent customer service!!

I bought my 2012 Elantra at this location. Very easy process. I have serviced my car there the entire time. I love the service center and the people that work there. Always friendly, very honest and straight forward in our conversations. I recently took my car in for service and asked to get the interior detailed (without an appointment). Well when I opened my car door I though I had picked the wrong car. It looked brand new!! Great job Detail Department!! Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us and that you are loving your Elantra. We hope to continue to work with you. Thank you for your business and your compliments to our staff.

• Great Overall Experience !!!

Andrew made he purchase experience stress free from start to finish !!!

Andrew made he purchase experience stress free from start to finish !!!

Thank you for the complimentary review, Karen! We love hearing positive feedback from our customers and creating new loyal customers. We truly appreciate your business!

• Customer Service Review!!

Great Overall Service !!! Would definetly purchase a car from Transitowne again!!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jackie! It has been a pleasure to have you as a customer and working with you to find the car that suits your needs.

• Transitowne great review !

Explained everything and answered all questions !! Very satisfied

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cynthia! We appreciate your kind words and hope you are completely satisfied with your new vehicle.

Explained everything and answered all questions !! Very satisfied

• Overall great review on sales!

The car buying experience has been low stress and enjoyable !!

The car buying experience has been low stress and enjoyable !!

Thank you for your kind words and the great five star review, Melissa. We're glad we could take the sometimes stressful experience of purchasing a car and make it pleasurable for you. We look forward to your next visit!

• Sales Person Mark Lacey

Mark is Awesome!!! Had a great experience purchasing a new car !!!!

Mark is Awesome!!! Had a great experience purchasing a new car !!!!

Thank you for the five star review, Kara. We take great pride in our customer service and it's nice to hear that our clients feel they are being treated fairly. We look forward to serving you again!

• Sales person - Gina Kanaley

My experience was absolutely pain free and wonderful !!

Thank you for your kind words, Jessica. We are so glad that you had a positive buying experience. We wish you the very best!

My experience was absolutely pain free and wonderful !!

• Great Customer Service !!!

Great Customer experience !! Would definetly come back and purchase a car from them again !

Thank you for the great five star review, Rosa! We appreciate you taking the time to write about us and for choosing us to serve you. Best wishes!