Transitowne Hyundai

4.0 out of 5 (4.0) 129 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• November 21, 2016

I bought my 2012 Elantra at this location. Very easy process. I have serviced my car there the entire time. I love the service center and the people t...hat work there. Always friendly, very honest and straight forward in our conversations. I recently took my car in for service and asked to get the interior detailed (without an appointment). Well when I opened my car door I though I had picked the wrong car. It looked brand new!! Great job Detail Department!! Highly recommend.

Thank you for the great review! We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed working with us and that you are loving your Elantra. We hope to continue to ...work with you. Thank you for your business and your compliments to our staff.

December 14, 2017

Buying a used car was easy and very simple. Excellent experience.stress free. Special thanks to Brad and Cory.

Thank you for your great review! It was a pleasure to ensure that your car-buying experience was easy and enjoyable. We appreciate your business and h...ope you will recommend us to your family and friends!

August 14, 2017

Numbers kept changing never made sense ! Everyone seemed to be on drugs ... looked nice inside though shop around don't settle here.

We are sorry to hear that your experience was not up to par, John. Our employees are certainly not on drugs, but we would like to speak with you furth...er so that we can address your concerns as soon as possible. Please contact customerservice@transitowne.com. We apologize for any inconvenience and we hope to hear from you soon.

April 19, 2017

Very consistant and helpful when it came to contact and providing information regarding my used car search! Thank you for your time

Dear Jessie, Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience with us. We hope to work with you again soon and we app...reciate your business.

October 14, 2016

Since I walk through the door they were attentive and friendly. They work with me in order to get the car I wanted. Being my first car buying experien...ce they guided me through all the process.

Thank you for the great review, Vivian! We are so pleased that we were able to help make your first car-buying experience as easy as possible. We hope... you enjoy your new vehicle and will recommend us to your family and friends!

May 4, 2016

Andrew made he purchase experience stress free from start to finish !!!

Thank you for the complimentary review, Karen! We love hearing positive feedback from our customers and creating new loyal customers. We truly appreci...ate your business!

May 4, 2016

Great Overall Service !!! Would definetly purchase a car from Transitowne again!!

Thank you for sharing your experience, Jackie! It has been a pleasure to have you as a customer and working with you to find the car that suits your n...eeds.

Explained everything and answered all questions !! Very satisfied

Thank you for the positive feedback, Cynthia! We appreciate your kind words and hope you are completely satisfied with your new vehicle.

May 4, 2016

The car buying experience has been low stress and enjoyable !!

Thank you for your kind words and the great five star review, Melissa. We're glad we could take the sometimes stressful experience of purchasing a car... and make it pleasurable for you. We look forward to your next visit!

May 4, 2016

Mark is Awesome!!! Had a great experience purchasing a new car !!!!

Thank you for the five star review, Kara. We take great pride in our customer service and it's nice to hear that our clients feel they are being treat...ed fairly. We look forward to serving you again!

Transitowne Hyundai