New 877-438-9223 Dealer Website
Used 888-646-7664 Email Dealer
Service 888-287-9085

• Great Job!

Great Job!!! Thank you Kelly Oscarson for guiding us through leasing our new Truck!!!! We will keep coming to see you!

• salesman danutz giura

I had a real easy process with turning in my lease and leasing another. danutz was a great salesman and very easy to work with. he found exactly the truck I was looking for. I just want to say thanks to danutz for a quick and easy experience.

• Great sales employe but no privacy for sales staff

i test drove a used car and came back to the used car sales office and sat down at my salespersons desk and he asked me to about the car and financing and personal information. at that time a other customer of that salesman came in and stood by me. there is not enough privacy for these sales people, especially when asked for ssn's etc. the salesmen apologized on a follow up phone call because I got up and walked out after the other customer just stood there. i didn't feel it was my place to tell the other customer to respect my privacy, but like i said this salesperson was very apologetic and recognized they need better accommodations if they are going to conduct sensitive information. especially in todays economy with identity theft. Tim S. Goodrich Mi. i drove 1 1/2 hours to look at this car too.

• Five Star!

I bought a Dodge Journey here and couldn't be more happy with the friendliness and professionalism of the sales staff. Even after the process, I was treated with courtesy and respect.

• great experience!!!!!!!!!!

I had to drive a little to get there, but when i arrived i was treated wonderfully they stayed late and couldnt have been more accommodating my salesman Danutz and manager Tom represent a dealership that i would recommend to everyone.

• really good salesmen Danutz

very pleasant, and friendly. eager to please. very helpful, and knowledgeable;l

very pleasant, and friendly. eager to please. very helpful, and knowledgeable;l

• GREAT EXPERIENCE AT BLUEWATER! FRIENDLY STAFF!

i bought a 2015 jeep cherokee and i'm very pleased! i was talking to many dealerships trying to find the best discounts. Bluewater worked with me and gave me the best deal. Danutz was my sales person and he was very patient, honest, and straight-forward. he wasn't pushy or trying to pressure you into buying a car. he was friendly and he kept going back to the finance manager and did his best to work out a deal that was acceptable to both parties.

• Great Communication

They were great to respond quickly, and answered all my questions!

They were great to respond quickly, and answered all my questions!

• Great service, Excellent Price

Shopped 3 states, drove from Indiana to purchase. Great experience. Super!

Shopped 3 states, drove from Indiana to purchase. Great experience. Super!

• Service dept

Felt like I was double charged, very shady. Wish I wouldn't of bought a car here.