4.2
  • Great Job!

Great Job!!! Thank you Kelly Oscarson for guiding us through leasing our new Truck!!!! We will keep coming to see you!

• Best sales person ever

I want to thank Kelly Oscarson for putting up with us during our last 5 purchases. If you want someone that's going to take care of you, see Kelly.

• car shopping

Darrin was very helpful and friendly while showing us new and used vehicles on the lot. We were looking for something for my mother and he took extra time to explain all of the features on the vehicle. If you are shopping for a new or used vehicle Darrin is the salesman to see. No pressure what so ever he want's you to be happy with whatever decision you make. The only reason we did not make a purchase today is my mom is older and has to decide whether she will continue to drive as she is 86. :)

• Shady sales tactics

Dealership did not deliver what was promised. Then, refused to fix the problem. Do not shop here!!

Hello "Notpleased". We strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied. We would like the opportunity to contact you regarding this experience. Would you be willing to reach out via email or phone to us here? You can ask to speak to Tom Kennedy at (810)385-4481. We would like to help and see what we can do to improve this experience. Thank you for your feedback!

• salesman danutz giura

I had a real easy process with turning in my lease and leasing another. danutz was a great salesman and very easy to work with. he found exactly the truck I was looking for. I just want to say thanks to danutz for a quick and easy experience.

• Great sales employe but no privacy for sales staff

i test drove a used car and came back to the used car sales office and sat down at my salespersons desk and he asked me to about the car and financing and personal information. at that time a other customer of that salesman came in and stood by me. there is not enough privacy for these sales people, especially when asked for ssn's etc. the salesmen apologized on a follow up phone call because I got up and walked out after the other customer just stood there. i didn't feel it was my place to tell the other customer to respect my privacy, but like i said this salesperson was very apologetic and recognized they need better accommodations if they are going to conduct sensitive information. especially in todays economy with identity theft. Tim S. Goodrich Mi. i drove 1 1/2 hours to look at this car too.

• Five Star!

I bought a Dodge Journey here and couldn't be more happy with the friendliness and professionalism of the sales staff. Even after the process, I was treated with courtesy and respect.

• great experience!!!!!!!!!!

I had to drive a little to get there, but when i arrived i was treated wonderfully they stayed late and couldnt have been more accommodating my salesman Danutz and manager Tom represent a dealership that i would recommend to everyone.

• really good salesmen Danutz

very pleasant, and friendly. eager to please. very helpful, and knowledgeable;l

very pleasant, and friendly. eager to please. very helpful, and knowledgeable;l

• GREAT EXPERIENCE AT BLUEWATER! FRIENDLY STAFF!

i bought a 2015 jeep cherokee and i'm very pleased! i was talking to many dealerships trying to find the best discounts. Bluewater worked with me and gave me the best deal. Danutz was my sales person and he was very patient, honest, and straight-forward. he wasn't pushy or trying to pressure you into buying a car. he was friendly and he kept going back to the finance manager and did his best to work out a deal that was acceptable to both parties.