3.9 out of 5 (3.9) 18 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

18 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Blue Water Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• Great Job!
    September 21, 2016

Great Job!!! Thank you Kelly Oscarson for guiding us through leasing our new Truck!!!! We will keep coming to see you!

Not to be trusted
    October 16, 2017

Worse experience ever on a used car, only to find out this truck was severely damaged on my trade in on a newer vehicle through another dealership... ...Within one year rack and pinion, headlights module, shift solenoids, lockup solenoid due to lack of transmission fluid change. The fluid was so burnt it fried all the solenoids because the fluid was never changed. Not to mention constant engine problems. Stay far away from this place and go the extra mile for a used car.

Blue Water Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Mr. Dennis, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are constantly looking for ways to improve our customers experience. S...ince the purchase of your vehicle, we have begun to offer Carfax vehicle history reports on all of our used-vehicles at the time of sale. I realize you do not own the vehicle that you purchased from us any longer, but please feel free to contact our management team at 810-385-4481 with any questions or concerns. Again, thank you for your time and feedback Bluewater Chrysler

Danutz Giura is the kindest, most helpful salesman
    October 5, 2017

My husband and I were referred to Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and to Danutz Giura specifically when we were looking to purchase a certified pre...-owned Ram. Not only was Danutz knowledgeable, he was friendly and kind and not at all pushy. He went above and beyond to make sure that we walked out of there with an awesome truck and a great experience to boot! We came in the Friday before the fourth of July 2017 -- Danutz could have rushed us out the door at closing time or been a typical pushy salesman but he was the total opposite. Since then, he's helped us get a couple of repairs made (nothing major, just normal wear-and-tear things that we don't want to do ourselves) and the whole dealership has been very accommodating to our needs. I can't say enough great things about the team at Blue Water and about Danutz!!!!!!!

Best sales person ever
    August 10, 2017

I want to thank Kelly Oscarson for putting up with us during our last 5 purchases. If you want someone that's going to take care of you, see Kelly.

car shopping
    July 12, 2017

Darrin was very helpful and friendly while showing us new and used vehicles on the lot. We were looking for something for my mother and he took extra... time to explain all of the features on the vehicle. If you are shopping for a new or used vehicle Darrin is the salesman to see. No pressure what so ever he want's you to be happy with whatever decision you make. The only reason we did not make a purchase today is my mom is older and has to decide whether she will continue to drive as she is 86. :)

Used Car Purchase
    May 9, 2017

I have purchased two different vehicles from Blue Water Chrysler Dodge Jeep over the last 5-6 years. Steve Higgins in sales is a fantastic salesman, ...willing to go the extra mile to make sure his customers are taken care of. The used car manager Steve Kudzia was good to work with as well. They were willing to deal with me on a reasonable price and were quick to get me set up with all the proper paperwork. I purchased a used Durango recently and after I got it home I noticed there was a fog lamp out and one other small inconvenience. I called salesman Steve Higgins and he put me in touch with the repair department. The service department made sure my problems were solved and in quick order, without charging me a penny. Their customer service is the best I've experienced over the years. I would recommend them to anyone.

Shady sales tactics
    May 3, 2017

Dealership did not deliver what was promised. Then, refused to fix the problem. Do not shop here!!

Hello "Notpleased". We strive to ensure that our customers are satisfied. We would like the opportunity to contact you regarding this experience. Woul...d you be willing to reach out via email or phone to us here? You can ask to speak to Tom Kennedy at (810)385-4481. We would like to help and see what we can do to improve this experience. Thank you for your feedback!

salesman danutz giura
    April 5, 2016

I had a real easy process with turning in my lease and leasing another. danutz was a great salesman and very easy to work with. he found exactly the t...ruck I was looking for. I just want to say thanks to danutz for a quick and easy experience.

Buying experience
    December 14, 2015

I have been buying new & used cars &Trucks for over 25 years.these people treat you like family, so far as having service work completed they are the ...best. Thanks Blue Water Chrysler Bob & Bonnie Mitchener

Overall Experience

Great sales employe but no privacy for sales staff
    November 30, 2015

i test drove a used car and came back to the used car sales office and sat down at my salespersons desk and he asked me to about the car and financing... and personal information. at that time a other customer of that salesman came in and stood by me. there is not enough privacy for these sales people, especially when asked for ssn's etc. the salesmen apologized on a follow up phone call because I got up and walked out after the other customer just stood there. i didn't feel it was my place to tell the other customer to respect my privacy, but like i said this salesperson was very apologetic and recognized they need better accommodations if they are going to conduct sensitive information. especially in todays economy with identity theft. Tim S. Goodrich Mi. i drove 1 1/2 hours to look at this car too.

4080 24th Ave Fort Gratiot Twp, MI 48059