• Great Service Clean

I called Bee's Chevy in St. Johns MI, 48879 for a gauge that was reading in the red for the coolant, and then the service advisor recommended having it towed into the dealer , they came out and told me that there was a coolant leak and there wasnt any coolant getting up to the motor so I was happy that they told me to have it towed because I could did something probaly to the head gaskets they promptly fixed it that day and asked if I needed a ride home.

• Great Service Clean