Randy Wise Auto Mall

Friday 7:00am–6:00pm 9:00am–6:00pm
Saturday 8:00am–4:00pm 9:00am–4:00pm
Sunday Closed Closed
(810) 230-2500 (810) 230-2500

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Randy Wise Auto Mall from DealerRater.

Phenomenal service

The service department helped my significantly. I highly recommend Randy Wise Auto Mall to anyone needing service!

Dealer response

Jacob, we are happy we could make your experience a positive one! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Oil change

Tim B. Is very attentive and helpful with my inquiry

2013 MKZ "Awesome Sauce" from Randy Wise Auto Mall

Excellent Service. Service exceeded my expectations! Most importantly, the people at Randy Wise Auto Mall and I can trust, they are caring and they are GREAT! My only concern.... they may care about my Lincoln more than me! LOL Just kidding! I think they show NO impartiality. :-)

Dealer response

Dena, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

2013 MKZ "Awesome Sauce" from Randy Wise Auto Mall

I am "completely satisfied" with the care and service that is shown to me and my vehicle! They find the issue and fix it to my complete satisfaction. Thank you very much for your expertise in your staff and service center! I always feel like "Queen Bee" when I come in and when I leave with my MKZ !. :-)

Great service!

This location provides great customer service I really feel like they took care of my car pretty good. I would recommend people to come here. They provide a nice area to sit and wait.w

Dealer response

Jennifer, our number one goal is attaining 100% customer satisfaction in all aspects of our dealership. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Randy Wise Auto

I only like attending the one on Vienna Road, the service is wonderful. I love the way the employees handle everything as if it was their own. Even when I?m not able to get in or the wait is long they always offer other options. If I request something they don?t mind looking into it for me. The type of service that makes you come back every time and make you feel like your vehicle is always in good hands.

Yukon XL

Great experience. Will buy from them again. They gave me a fair deal on my trade in and the total process was very quick.

Customer remarks

The staff was really caring and very polite. I'm very satisfy with the work they done on my car.

Dealer response

Brenda, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Mustang Service was Incredible !!

Julie, Jacob and Bryon are helpful and went out of their way to help me!!

Dealer response

Shelley, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! We hope you continue to choose Randy Wise Auto Mall for all your vehicle needs! Take care!

2011 ford escape

Kevin was great, as usual. All the staff was super informational. The vehicle has had some issue but it was nothing the mechanics couldn't figure out promptly.