Foss Motors

4.7 out of 5 (4.7) 41 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• January 4, 2016

Andrew Foss was able to help locate the vehicle of my dreams (Jeep Grand Cherokee), and secure the best pricing using my employer discount program, as... well as dealer rebates offered. I am very pleased with the customer service I received from all involved: * Brianna on the web sales Team * Andrew Foss in Sales * Dennie in Financing * The Car Cleaner/Detailer * Wayne, the Mechanic who inspected and prepped the vehicle ...and anyone else I may have missed who was a part of the effort from start to finish. I have had my prior vehicles serviced there for several years, and highly recommend them. Wonderful Team, Wonderful Service! Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words! Enjoy your new Jeep Heather! -Andrew Foss

April 27, 2018

It was a very nice experience Jorge Cardenas was an excellent representative very patient with me that I was able to pick a car that I wanted. 10 st...ar for him!!

April 10, 2018

I came into Foss Motors confused on what I wanted and John walked me through the options of Jeeps and found the right fit for me and my budget. The t...rade in process with Kelley Blue book was also very easy. I never felt pressured and I drove away with a beautiful Jeep Grand Cherokee.

March 20, 2018

This is my second purchase with Foss motors. Went in to buy a pre owned Jeep. Great price. I didn’t even bother to haggle. Dealer fees were on the lo...w end ($300) My sales rep Kendal was very knowledgeable on jeeps. She did not fit the stereotypical sales rep. Very laid back and easy to deal with. I will definitely refer her. The service department took a look at the brakes as I requested and threw new wipers on while going over the vehicle. One drawback was the finance department was kinda pushy regarding their extended warranty. It got annoying. I also informed them I would be going with my credit union and they still pulled my credit and ran it through another bank without my consent. I was irked about that. Be aware of this if you go in. Overall a very smooth transaction. Foss has an excellent aftermarket and mopar parts catalog for jeeps.

March 14, 2018

This is the third car purchased from Foss Motors. The entire staff is easy and professional to work with. Jorge Cardenas in particular is very good to... work with on the sales side, knows all of the features and benefits and is Avery good communicator.

February 21, 2018

Nick was excellent and allowed me to provide him with the information without trying to compromise my desires on a new vehicle. The overall process we...nt flawless and I felt that I had gotten very good value for the vehicle I had chosen.

November 27, 2017

The experience was awesome! Everyone was friendly and willing to help.

July 26, 2017

We had a great exsperience with Nate he is new to sales but has a great future ahead of him.

July 11, 2017

Over the last 19 years we have purchased 4 vehicles from Foss and think the Sales Dept is decent. However, the Service Dept is another story! It DESP...ERATELY needs the attention of management. Up until a few months ago, we had all 4 of our current vehicles serviced at Foss, due to convenience. On several occasions, we were given incorrect or conflicting information. When we questioned, we were met with arrogance from a couple of key figures at Foss. Our horrible customer service experience left us troubled about the faith we had placed in Foss-Service Dept for so many years! I strongly encourage you to VERY carefully consider who you trust to service your vehicle(s) for your's and your family's sake!!!

March 29, 2017

My husband was in need of a new car. Brock to the rescue. Delightful experience. Will refer and come back. My husband has driven the car 4 times. I h...owever am in love with Remington

Foss Motors