Applegate Chevrolet Company

• AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!

Awesome customer service, extremely polite and patient staff from the salesman Curt and credit specialist Diane. I just wish I had come to Applegate in the past! Keep up the awesome work and great customer service!

• No Problems Here - Clean Sale!

I came in looking for a specific vehicle I found on Cars.com, located it, test drove it, and bought it. Dealership didn't have to sale me the vehicle, I knew what I was looking for. I may be different from other shoppers - my buying experience was great!

• maintenance technician

I would recommend Applegate to anyone they have great service professionals willing to help in any way they can.

• Friendly service

Dave was friendly, and helpful. I felt comfortable buying a vehicle from Applegate. I feel can rely on their service if I need it.

• Great service

I'm super happy that the Onstar and Bluetooth were all set up for me before before I left the dealership! I never used the features in my Malibu since I didn't exactly know how to set things up. It's great that they will help with this!

• Service on a recall for my car.

Even though I didn't have an appointment set up, the job was done in no time at all. The service people answered my questions on what exactly they had done.

• Great service and body shop

They took my vehicle right in and fixed it so I can't tell it had a dent. I will take my vehicle back for future work.

• Good job

Mark did a good job on servicing my car. Applegate personnel have always been caring and helpful. This is why they keep getting our continued business.

• Great Service; was prompt

Thought everyone involved at the dealership were very helpful. I especially thought Curt Rozier was helpful with explaining some of the working of the Equinox.

• Great Buying Experience

Curt Rozier and Ken Kingsley are great guys to deal with, and I will return to see them. It was a great experience.