Ken Barrett Chevrolet Cadillac

New 888-461-4352 Dealer Website
Used 888-466-1496 Email Dealer
Service 888-471-6344

• Chevy Malibu

I went to ken berett to get my trailblazer fixed it ended up getting totaled but the people in the collision center was very nice. Then my dad and I went to the actual dealership and John fickel met us right at the door and was very nice held the door open for my disabled father and I. John was very nice the whole time and worked very hard to get us a vehicle.

Cody, Thank you for your review! I'm sorry that your Trailblazer was totaled. It's hard to say goodbye to an old friend. I'm pleased that John treated you with courtesy that he worked hard for you. If you did purchase your vehicle elsewhere, please know that you are always welcome to use our service center for maintenance and repairs. Sincerely, Ken Barrett

• John fickle

Oliver, thank you for the excellent review. I'm glad that John was able to exceed you expectations! Sincerely, Ken Barrett

John was amazing! Explained everything and kept me in the loop from beginning to end! Was very nice and treated me like I was a family member! I will always recommend ken Barretts and especially john! Thank you for everything!

• John fickle @ken Barrett Chevrolet

Thank you for the excellent review! Sincerely, Ken Barrett

Very impressed @ken Barrett auto. John fickle the salesman we had seem to have our best interest at hand. Helped answer any questions we had and went above and beyond to make sure we were pleased with our purchase. Even got a follow up call from him. Thx to John fickell @ ken Barrett's auto

Thank you for the excellent review! Sincerely, Ken Barrett

• Great experience

Great experience excellent salesmen good prices. Second time back, even better than the first visit.

Gard, Thank you for your review. We're glad that we were able to meet your expectations and look forward to meeting and exceeding them in the future. I hope you are enjoying your Equinox! Sincerely, Ken Barrett

• James David , Sandra David. Great experience

John FICKEL was very helpful, and extremely friendly. Awesome experience.

John FICKEL was very helpful, and extremely friendly. Awesome experience.

• Better than I thought!

Thank you for the kind words.

I finally found a dealer that LISTENS to what I want rather than pushing me into something I dont and trying to rip me off on my trade! I am very happy with the calm and not pushy salesman that got me everything that I wanted. Thank you for everything! <3

Thank you for the kind words.

• The Best!!!

Thank You Garrett for all your help! I really appreciate it!

Thank You Garrett for all your help! I really appreciate it!

• Great Work!

The collision department here does excellent work. My car looks good as new and they take care of everything with my insurance for me. I have unfortunately had to visit a few times for deer and a fender bender but I have been completely satisfied each time! Thank you very much to Tom and Tracy for excellent work and getting me back into my car quickly!

• Thank you!

I bought my truck from Eric and he helped me find the best deal on the lot! Thank you Eric!

• My New Truck

I am leasing my truck through Ken Barrett and I am very happy with everything! The best deal I could find anywheres! Thank you Eric and Dana!