Castilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

New 888-530-9015 Dealer Website
Used 888-306-0513 Email Dealer
Service 877-292-5447

4.4
Average based on 60 reviews.
  • Excellent experience!

Bought many new cars. If I had known about this dealership sooner, they would have ALL been from them! Great from start to finish.

Thank you Kenneth! Customers like you make it easier for us to come to work every day!

• Second vehicle purchase from Nickole @ Castilone.

Just purchased my second vehicle from Nickole at Castilone's. I bought a 2012 Jeep Patriot a few years ago from her, and I just traded that in for a nice new 2015 Jeep Renegade 4x4 and I couldn't be happier! I was never pressured or rushed. Nickole was very professional, knowledgeable, and very helpful from the test drive to the delivery. Thank you Nickole! I'd also like to thank sales manager Austin for locating a Jeep Renegade that was within my budget and keeping my payments very close to where I wanted them. Plus a big thanks to the gentlemen who transported the Renegade back to Batavia and the detailer who did an amazing job cleaning it for delivery. Very happy with my purchase! I highly recommend Castilone for your next vehicle. Especially sales associate Nickole.

• Fantastic, professional service.

I recently purchased a used Toyota at Castilone, working with Nickole. What an absolutely pleasant experience from start to finish with Nickole and everyone at this dealership. I drove all the way from Buffalo, NY to get my car, but it was worth it and I will go back here for my next car without a doubt. These are honest people who provide personal service. They took care of all my paperwork quickly, and the car was spotless when I picked it up. And the follow-up to make sure I was satisfied was great.

• Excellent service, beautiful looking dealership

My salesperson was Nickole Millette. She was just great, very personable knowledgeable about the vehicle I was looking to lease. I think I met most of the employees and when I came in to pick up my jeep , the gentleman at the desk said congratulations to me about my jeep, which I thought was very nice. The financial officer even remembered me by my first name. Overall I couldn't be happier so far, and I think Nickole did a fantastic job. Her friendliness is a big plus to me. I would recommend anyone to go see Nickole.

• Oil change

Had my oil changed in Jan. and just started parking my truck back on the blacktop driveway. Moved the truck and noticed oil leaking all over driveway, called dealership and took it in 4/18 to have it serviced. Complained that the work was not done properly and that I had oil all over my driveway, they came back and said filter all tight your all set... I said that's it, the work was not done correctly, response was the guy does not work here no more, and sorry the work was not up to my standards. Are you kidding me then they called me Monday and said they checked a carfax report that I have had service done elsewhere on the truck. Its brand new I have had it no where else what bull then told me Greg will give me 20% discount on next oil change big deal huh.. Well I have oil in my driveway and no consideration to the bad workmanship they took me around and promised the world before I bought and now I see how it really is. This was first and last car I buy there and no way I let them service anything I own

• Super service and happy customer!

The staff at Castilone found me the exact Jeep I was looking for. The service was fabulous in a relaxed atmosphere. I would highly recommend Castilone Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to everyone!

• Extremely happy with lease

48 hours from shaking hands on the deal to getting exactly the Jeep Cherokee that I wanted. Excellent experience from start to finish.

• ok great buying experience with Castione !

I'd like to think Tracy, Austin, and Jess for a great buying experience at Castalone and I would recommend it to anyone !

• VERY PLEASED!!!!

I had visited a couple different dealers while trying to decide on a new vehicle. I want to say that I was truly impressed with Castilone! I had requested a quote via e-mail and my salesperson Nickole had replied quickly and efficiently. I stopped in and met with Nickole, took a couple of test drives, decided on a Jeep Cherokee and started the negotiating process. Nickole was great, professional, and never pushy. I then also met with Greg Strauss who worked hard to earn my business. The total purchasing process was pleasant and professional. Everyone I met was friendly and down to earth. I would definitely recommend working with Castilone for the purchase of your next vehicle.

• Friendly Staff Beautiful facility

Plain and simple A wonderful buying experience and a wonderful new vehicle!!

Plain and simple A wonderful buying experience and a wonderful new vehicle!!