Northtown Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

Average based on 88 reviews.
  • Always a great experience.

Always a great experience. Dave is always helpful and pleasant to deal with.

Always a great experience. Dave is always helpful and pleasant to deal with.

• Jason at the service desks was helpful

Jason at the service desks was helpful and accommodated our needs. He made the process easy for us

• Very Pleasant and pretty fast

Very Pleasant and pretty fast for what was done (Inspection, Oil Change, Recall & check out a potential problem). Service did do the wrong oil change - Conventional instead of Synthetic, but the service manager did make it right. I will just be back sooner for my next oil change.

• Service was performed quickly

Service was performed quickly and I was back on the road in no time

Service was performed quickly and I was back on the road in no time

• Ron the smart car manager was amazing

Ron the smart car manager was amazing. Very professional and helpful. He alleviated most of my concerns I was having with my remote start. Hopefully the issues have resolved and I won't have to go back.

• Dave & his crew always take great care

Dave & his crew always take great care of my jeep. Needed work is explained in easy to understand language. Service is always done correctly & on time.

• I am thankful your mechanics took the care to fix

My repairs are still on going as my drive shaft is on back order till April 9th. I needed a lot of work done, more then I even knew was needed. I am thankful your mechanics took the care to fix them...and the loaner saved me from major personal problems. I did finally get to my son 's home even if it was three days later then planned..

• Top-notch dealership and excellent service !

I have been buying cars from this dealership for myself and my children for 13 years . Over the years a great relationship has developed and service is outstanding !

• Vehicle was ready earlier than promised

All of the service advisors were very professional, and prompt. Vehicle was ready earlier than promised as well... Great Job as usual!

• Jason had me in and out in an hour

yes, Jason had me in and out in an hour, considering how many vehicles were in line ahead of me. My wife wants to know if she'll get chocolate chip cookies when she brings in her Chrysler Sebring for its' state inspection. Keep up the great worrk!