Brown's Ford of Johnstown

(4.9) 246 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Purchase review

When I moved to Johnstown from Massachusetts last November, I had a 2009 Passat. I needed a New York inspection, and Brown's provided it for 99 cents.... I was impressed! Barb in service had been seeing to my parent's vehicle maintainence for years,and they were always happy and satisfied with the sales and service. When I decided to trade, I asked Barb to set me with up with a salesman, and she did. I was extremely happy with John Flint's professionalism and expertise. I am very happy with my Escape, and with everything at Brown's.

Thanks for you business and kind words.

• BROWNS FORD OUTSTANDING IS EVERY DAY

QUICK EFFIECIENT SERVICE. ALWAYS ON TIME, A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate the positive review Thank... you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Brown's Ford New Car Experience

Traded in my last Escape and got a great deal on my new 2018 Escape.

Karen, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! ...Safe travels!

• BROWNS FORD SERVICE

QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE. EXCELLENT WORK. WORK COMPETEED ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.

Robert, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We appreciate the positive review. Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Saved money!

So helpful. I came in with two concerns recently. One problem turned-out to be factory warranty; they got my catalytic converter replaced at no charge.... Brown's also replaced a failed door latch, quote beat the Chevy dealer. Very happy.

• 18K Service

It was a rainy day so the complimentary car wash did not apply. The service was taken care of in a timely manner. There is a slow progressing "remode...l" of the waiting area. On this visit, it offered the least to the customer, since I first came to Brown's. There was a customer friendly computer which has been removed but it didn't work for a long time. The vending machine was eliminated since my last visit as was a working TV. The current TV is larger and they are waiting for a box so it can be connected. The selection of women's magazines increased but someone had ripped the best recipe from a Martha Stewart Living magazine i donated on my last visit. The biggest complaint, however, is the flies. Work is being done on the roof-given as the reason for all the flies in the building. Times change but i thought back to other dealerships and one in particular had the waiting room in a front corner with windows facing out on Rt. 7 and more comfortable seating, like you have in a doctors office; boxes of Dunkin Donuts and real coffee with real cream. It was not located where there was a constant flow of people traffic...and no flies. Brown's waiting room is a little bigger than that of the tire store or Andy's Auto Repair, but not considered 'luxurious'....not yet.

• Love my Escape

This is my third Escape, all purchased at Brown's Ford of Johnstown, NY. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful. They folder through o...n promises and try very hard to make the experience pleasant and comfortable,

We're happy to hear we could help you into your third Escape! Thank you again for choosing Brown's Ford of Johnstown Inc, and we hope to see you again... soon! Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Frank

Brown's Ford is great. Steve Pike is wonderful in the service department, always a gentleman who cares about the customer.

Thanks so much, Frank! We appreciate the positive review! Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• brown's ford johnstown, ny

good service, vehicle was taken in to do state inspection and oil change the time that was scheduled. that was greatly appreciated.

• Great services and everyone so friendly.

I just loved my experience with Brown's. Nice people, efficient and mannerly service. I will recommend this place to my friends.

Brown's Ford of Johnstown