Brown's Ford of Johnstown

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 260 reviews

• December 26, 2014

When I moved to Johnstown from Massachusetts last November, I had a 2009 Passat. I needed a New York inspection, and Brown's provided it for 99 cents.... I was impressed! Barb in service had been seeing to my parent's vehicle maintainence for years,and they were always happy and satisfied with the sales and service. When I decided to trade, I asked Barb to set me with up with a salesman, and she did. I was extremely happy with John Flint's professionalism and expertise. I am very happy with my Escape, and with everything at Brown's.

Thanks for you business and kind words.

June 18, 2018

Brown’s got us quickly in and serviced. Our car’s transmission was faulty, and they researched an extended warranty for us. In addition, t...hey found a Ford warranty on our door handles and replaced them. We got our car back in one day. The serviceman was polite, respectful, knowledgeable, and professional. The work was done correctly and quickly.

June 6, 2018

My car had a "tire pressure sensor fault" message. I was given a quote on what it would cost and an appointment was set up. The work was d...one in a very timely manner and all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction. Steve was very professional and helpful.

We appreciate the positive review Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

June 4, 2018

Always nice and helpful like going there cause any questions they answer .so go and talk to them they will help you out. So go to johnstown and have ...your car look at or buy a new one.

We appreciate the positive review Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

May 22, 2018

My car developed what appeared to be a battery problem: the dealer resolved the issue to my satisfaction

We're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We appreciate the positive review Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

May 8, 2018

Had my winter tires removed and summer tires put on my car. Because the tires were used previously they were worn and pulled to the right. I brought... the car back to Brown's Ford of Johnstown and spoke to the manager of the service department and they took care of the problem right away by switching tires around. No problems now. Excellent service!!!

We're glad to get you back on the road with confidence, Susan. We appreciate the positive review Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

May 8, 2018

Went in for oil change and mileage check up. Service manager was helpful and friendly. Car was ready when expected as I had left it the night before.

Irene, it sounds like you had a pleasant experience with us! Your low star-rating has us concerned that there was something more we could have done to... make your experience better. If this was the case, please reach out to us at (888) 298-2430 at your earliest convenience so we can understand how we can better serve you moving forward. We sincerely value your business and hope to be of service to you again in the future. Take care! Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

May 8, 2018

The SERVICE department is super. My Escape is a great car and they keep it running smoothly.

We're more than happy to help keep your Escape running smoothly! We appreciate the positive review Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

April 27, 2018

Outstanding!! Brown's Ford is an excellent dealership to purchase or have your car serviced.

Howard, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! We appreciate the positive review. Than...k you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

April 24, 2018

Timely service - but this survey format really sucks

John, thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides! If you would like to discuss anything additional, don't hesi...tate to reach out!