Brown's Ford of Johnstown

(4.9) 248 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Purchase review
    December 26, 2014

When I moved to Johnstown from Massachusetts last November, I had a 2009 Passat. I needed a New York inspection, and Brown's provided it for 99 cents.... I was impressed! Barb in service had been seeing to my parent's vehicle maintainence for years,and they were always happy and satisfied with the sales and service. When I decided to trade, I asked Barb to set me with up with a salesman, and she did. I was extremely happy with John Flint's professionalism and expertise. I am very happy with my Escape, and with everything at Brown's.

Thanks for you business and kind words.

• Car Inspection
    February 14, 2018

I am always very happy with Johnstown Ford when I go there....

• Great service
    February 2, 2018

Needed some recall work done on my truck. Steve, the service writer, had everything taken care of, in a very short time

• BROWNS FORD OUTSTANDING IS EVERY DAY
    January 8, 2018

QUICK EFFIECIENT SERVICE. ALWAYS ON TIME, A PLEASURE TO DO BUSINESS WITH

Robert, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. We appreciate the positive review Thank... you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Brown's Ford New Car Experience
    January 4, 2018

Traded in my last Escape and got a great deal on my new 2018 Escape.

Karen, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! ...Safe travels!

• BROWNS FORD SERVICE
    November 16, 2017

QUICK AND EFFICIENT SERVICE. EXCELLENT WORK. WORK COMPETEED ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.

Robert, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! We appreciate the positive review. Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Saved money!
    November 3, 2017

So helpful. I came in with two concerns recently. One problem turned-out to be factory warranty; they got my catalytic converter replaced at no charge.... Brown's also replaced a failed door latch, quote beat the Chevy dealer. Very happy.

• 18K Service
    October 30, 2017

It was a rainy day so the complimentary car wash did not apply. The service was taken care of in a timely manner. There is a slow progressing "remode...l" of the waiting area. On this visit, it offered the least to the customer, since I first came to Brown's. There was a customer friendly computer which has been removed but it didn't work for a long time. The vending machine was eliminated since my last visit as was a working TV. The current TV is larger and they are waiting for a box so it can be connected. The selection of women's magazines increased but someone had ripped the best recipe from a Martha Stewart Living magazine i donated on my last visit. The biggest complaint, however, is the flies. Work is being done on the roof-given as the reason for all the flies in the building. Times change but i thought back to other dealerships and one in particular had the waiting room in a front corner with windows facing out on Rt. 7 and more comfortable seating, like you have in a doctors office; boxes of Dunkin Donuts and real coffee with real cream. It was not located where there was a constant flow of people traffic...and no flies. Brown's waiting room is a little bigger than that of the tire store or Andy's Auto Repair, but not considered 'luxurious'....not yet.

• Love my Escape
    October 26, 2017

This is my third Escape, all purchased at Brown's Ford of Johnstown, NY. Everyone at the dealership is friendly and helpful. They folder through o...n promises and try very hard to make the experience pleasant and comfortable,

We're happy to hear we could help you into your third Escape! Thank you again for choosing Brown's Ford of Johnstown Inc, and we hope to see you again... soon! Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

• Frank
    September 25, 2017

Brown's Ford is great. Steve Pike is wonderful in the service department, always a gentleman who cares about the customer.

Thanks so much, Frank! We appreciate the positive review! Thank you, Jeff Brown (888) 298-2430

Brown's Ford of Johnstown