Brown's Ford of Johnstown

270 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 4, 2014

We called ahead and Mr. Flint had the two cars we were interested in parked up front. Prior to our visit we checked on the web site and saw a car we thought... we would be more interested in so we test drove that one first and also test drove one of the other two cars we were interested in. Mr. Flint was informative and up front about one problem with the vehicle we decided on. We were disappointed that the problem had not been fixed since the car had been on the lot at least since November and we would have to pay to have it fixed by a Chevrolet dealer at a cost of $300-$500. Regardless we did purchase the car and it was just what we were looking for. There was no problems with the paperwork. It was appreciated that the whole deal was done that day. Another disappointment was that time was not spent with us to go over the specs of the car; i.e. all that was done was changing the clock on the car. We were told the car had an automatic car starter but we don't know how to use it as it was not explained. We feel all of this should have been explained before driving off the lot.

I am sorry you were disappointed about the crack that is why we discounted the car by $500. I am sorry you feel that I did not go over everything wit...h you, I thought I asked if you had any questions but if not I am sorry.

March 26, 2014

Although I ended up not buying a vehicle at this time John Flint was very friendly and helpful. The staff I had contact with were courteous and friendly... as well.

Thanks for the kind words.

November 14, 2013

john flint wa exelent and very helpfulyou should deff com,e here to get a vehical fast service

Thank you so much You were a pleasure to deal with again...

November 14, 2013

Very pleased with the outcome. John Flint was very helpful.

November 14, 2013

Bought a 2010 nissan rogue from John Flint. I am very pleased with my buy and couldnt have asked for better. Thank you John!!!

Thanks so much Jess. Thanks for your continued business.

July 31, 2013

My husband and I were looking to buy a new (to us) vehicle for quite a while. We finally came across what we wanted for the right price. We called this... dealership to set up a test drive and the guy we talked to said the price was $2,000 higher than on cars.com. I immediately got back on and it was still the lower price, but the next day they had indeed raised it $2,000. It didn't make any sense since the car had been on their lot for 5 months. Guess they didn't really want to sell it. I'm not into playing games like that.

I don't recall this please call me 518-762-4609 X 108

July 27, 2013

So....I'm not a car or truck guy in anyway. It's just not my thing. I just know that I had a Ford and I wanted a new one. So I came to you guys hoping... for the best. I was not disappointed. I was introduced to Ralph Marotta. He was patient and as easy going as could be. He didn't talk down to me when I asked stupid questions and he didn't try to impress me or show off his "Super Car Knowledge". He was straight forward, friendly, honest, great to work with, and again..very patient! What a great guy you have working there! Ralph made my day! Thanks so much, you have a customer for life!

Thanks so much

May 30, 2013

We came here looking for a change and we only wish we had done it sooner. John Flint not only got us into a vehicle I always dreamed of having but we now... will be a Ford's customer for ever more. Thank you so much John.

May 23, 2013

Contacted John on Monday and told him what we were looking for and the terms that we required tobe able to make a deal. Really thought it was going to... be a long shoot that it would be workable. He exceeded our expectations and we picked up our new truck today. Just in time for a fun weekend of camping. Everyone we dealt with at Browns has been very friendly a helpful. I would recommend them to everyone.

March 15, 2013

On March 11th I wrote a review about our experience buying a vehicle at Brown's Ford. John Flint took very good care of us after we had purchased the vehicle... from another salesman. John helped get us an extra key as the vehicle only came with one. I had put in my last review that it took us 5 hrs to get it done. That was NOT about John helping us. It was about our experience with the out of town salesman that sold us our vehicle.

Hi Craig, Thanks for updating your response. Let John or myself (Jeff Brown) know if you need anything else. We appreciate your business!