Brown's Ford of Johnstown

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 267 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

June 15, 2017

I just loved my experience with Brown's. Nice people, efficient and mannerly service. I will recommend this place to my friends.

February 19, 2017

Brown's made shopping for and purchasing a vehicle easy and stress-free. Dougie and Jeff were great through the whole process and I highly recommend them.... My husband and I will definitely return to Brown's Ford when we're in the market again!

Thanks for the great star-rating, Jody! It means so much to us to have earned your trust in our business! We hope to see you again in the future! Take... care!

February 10, 2017

Brown's Ford sales, service and parts department are very knowledgeable about their products as well as caring about the customer. Bought my 1st new F-350,... I will be back in the future. Thanks Brown's!

September 22, 2016

Service went very well. Though some additional work was required (that I wasn't aware of), repairs were done promptly and cost was reasonable. I'll definitely... be bringing my truck back. Thanks.

August 29, 2016

Did a great job on my 2015 ford. Car was done in half the time I thought it would take. They also washed and vacuumed my car which I did not expect.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Scott! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Tak...e care!

August 3, 2016

John Flint helped me a lot even though he was not the Sales Person.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Patrick! We hope to be of service again in the future!

July 7, 2016

We had missed two days of our RV trip due to an electrical issue,(of our own making) when we pulled your into your lot on a Monday morning, unannounced.... We had blown a fuse in our Super Duty diesel (which we LOVE) and I couldn't find it. In a few hours, your service people fitted our truck in, resolved the problem and we were on our way! MANY THANKS for your quick and courteous service!!!

We're happy to have been of help, John. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. ...

June 23, 2016

Service was very good and done in a timely manner.

June 16, 2016

We bought a 2016 Ford Escape. Carman was our salesman and he was wonderful. He stayed late with us and explained all the features on the car and synced... in our phones. We bought the car because of the Carman. Our last purchase from you, our Dodge truck, wasn't as pleasant as the salesman just wanted the sale and rushed us out when completed. Glad to see he is no longer with you. Carman's a keeper!

Hi, Philip, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

June 13, 2016

Once again, I got an email saying I missed my appointment. I did not miss my appointment. There is, apparently, no internal communication at Brown's... Ford, which is unfortunate. They need to do some basic training of their staff about computer usage. I called to schedule the appointment because the last time, when I scheduled it on-line, they appeared not to know about the appointment. Then I got an email saying I had missed the appointment. They claimed to have made the correction. This time, the first email confirmed an appointment for the wrong day. I called and they claim it was corrected. Then I got the email after the appointment, saying I had missed the appointment. Their car work is fine, but their IT skills are lacking. May be bad enough to make me reconsider using them.

Linda, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience.... We?re glad we provided this to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.