Brown's Ford of Johnstown

272 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 3, 2016

John Flint helped me a lot even though he was not the Sales Person.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful, Patrick! We hope to be of service again in the future!

July 7, 2016

We had missed two days of our RV trip due to an electrical issue,(of our own making) when we pulled your into your lot on a Monday morning, unannounced.... We had blown a fuse in our Super Duty diesel (which we LOVE) and I couldn't find it. In a few hours, your service people fitted our truck in, resolved the problem and we were on our way! MANY THANKS for your quick and courteous service!!!

We're happy to have been of help, John. It is our goal for all our staff to provide a positive customer experience and we?re glad you are satisfied. ...

June 23, 2016

Service was very good and done in a timely manner.

June 16, 2016

We bought a 2016 Ford Escape. Carman was our salesman and he was wonderful. He stayed late with us and explained all the features on the car and synced... in our phones. We bought the car because of the Carman. Our last purchase from you, our Dodge truck, wasn't as pleasant as the salesman just wanted the sale and rushed us out when completed. Glad to see he is no longer with you. Carman's a keeper!

Hi, Philip, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

June 13, 2016

Once again, I got an email saying I missed my appointment. I did not miss my appointment. There is, apparently, no internal communication at Brown's... Ford, which is unfortunate. They need to do some basic training of their staff about computer usage. I called to schedule the appointment because the last time, when I scheduled it on-line, they appeared not to know about the appointment. Then I got an email saying I had missed the appointment. They claimed to have made the correction. This time, the first email confirmed an appointment for the wrong day. I called and they claim it was corrected. Then I got the email after the appointment, saying I had missed the appointment. Their car work is fine, but their IT skills are lacking. May be bad enough to make me reconsider using them.

Linda, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience.... We?re glad we provided this to you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

June 6, 2016

I was just in for a oil change and had my tires rotated. Staff was very pleasant. It took a little longer for the oil change than what I expected but... they were very busy and they wash your car. When I purchased my car the salesman was great. The best buying experience I ever had buying a car.

May 31, 2016

Moved to Johnstown a couple of years ago with a 2013 Ford C-Max. Brown's provided excellent service throughout all my recalls and regular maintenance.... When I decided to trade for a 4WD vehicle, I went to Brown's first. Ralph Marotta in Sales and everyone else involved treated me with respect and patience throughout the buying process. As a single woman purchasing a car, this was very important. Love my new Escape. Highly recommend for both sales and service!

May 28, 2016

I was very happy with the first leased Ford Escape, the assistance, and service. I have no reason to expect anything else with this new one.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Thank you fo...r your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

May 16, 2016

2015 Escape Browns has great service, staff always upbeat willing to help and always accommodate my schedule !

May 13, 2016

Staff was so accommodating! Fixed my flat tire in time for me to go to work that night! Five stars!!!!

Thanks so much for your feedback. Thanks again for the great review of Brown's Ford of Johnstown!