• Excellant Customer Service

Excellant customer service! Bob Broecker took great care of me making sure I was provided with a vehicle when they realized my service was going to take longer than expected. A big thank you to Scott Vesper for figuring out what was wrong with my car. Thanks again for another great experience!!

• Imlay City Ford - Great customer service

I have never had a problem with Imlay City Ford. I send everyone there.

I have never had a problem with Imlay City Ford. I send everyone there.

• What could have been

Took the long drive out to see a truck. The truck was beautiful, it drove great, all the pieces seemed good...except the salesman. I didn't even feel as if I was looked at as a valued customer. He had the bill of sale written up before I even took it for a ride. Didn't ask what I thought about it, just asked me if we were "transferring plates"....when asked if I could put a deposit down, he said "No". I left and thought no way I could give this guy my business. I did find and purchase the perfect truck for me, this truck is still for sale as of this date by the way.

• New F150

Nicole Rushton worked diligently with filling the order of my new 2015 F150, and when I took delivery of it she went over it bumper to bumper.

• I Trust your integrity and workmanship.

The young lady who was our service representative took the time to explain how appointments work. She also informed us that we could get a ride home and picked up when our problem is solved. We made an appointment for next Monday morning. As an aside: I am not comfortable with the two Ford dealers that are near me in Florida so anything that I can put off I wait till we get back to Imlay City Ford. My trust began with Reed and I am pleased to say my trust continues.

• Service repair

I had ignition keys made for my 2007 F150. It was done in a timely manor. Nick was very helpful and professional.

• Great service

Excellent customer service - a dealer that cares! Very accommodating to meet the needs of the customer!

• Imlay City Ford

I was very pleased with the service on my 2014 Ford Edge. I plan on using Imlay City Ford for all my service needs. Everyone was very courteous and the work done in a timely manner.

• A Hometown Dealership that Really Cares

My husband & I had been having some financial problems & the first thing that we needed to change was our car payment. Because of these issues, our credit scores where not the greatest. We just knew that the best place to start was the car payment. We were hoping we could cut the payment in half being as we currently were making payments on a 2012 Tahoe. I loved that truck but knew that it just wasn't financially fez-able for another 3 years, (struggling for the last year to make the payment) & who was going to be able to take the Tahoe for what we owed on it. Well, the decision had been made between my husband & I & we knew just the place to go & the salesperson to see, Jeff Trott. He got us into a 2015 leased Escape for 2 years at a payment that was $270 cheaper then the Tahoe & gave us a fare trade on the Tahoe (not what was owed but do-able). No, the Escape is not even close to a Tahoe, which I loved, have I told you how much I love the Tahoe, but it's not the worse car ever & it will work for 2 years. My husband & I are very thankful for the help we got from Imlay City Ford & Jeff Trott. Now we can work on getting our finances back on track & improving our credit so that it can be at a good score once again when we turn in our leased Escape & maybe purchase, or lease, a much larger vehicle that I would prefer to drive. You might get me now, I like big cars, trucks preferably. Thank you Jeff Trott & Imlay City Ford. We will be back in 2 years or sooner. :)

• Great Service Experience!

Our visit was to do our regular maintenance on our Ford truck. The service person was very informative and polite. Overall it was a great experience. Thank you for all the things you do to keep the customers in and out in a very short period of time.