• Alvin Breitner

A great experience, every thing went smooth! Got there early and was the first to get oil changed that day and was entirely satisfied! Will take our Fusion thete again when it needs serviced! Thank you

Reviews like yours provide encouraging feedback. As one of our valued customers, we want to sincerely thank you for your business and we hope to see you here again down the road!

• Great Dealership

I purchased my first car from Northgate Ford and I had a great experience. The sales representatives were very friendly and helpful. They provided me with all of the useful information, so I could chose the perfect car.

Brittany, thank you for taking the time to leave us your response to our Staff's outstanding customer service! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Owner of Lincoln and Ford 150 truck.

I highly recommend this dealer. I have worked with Northgate for many years for both Ford 150s and Lincolns. Always have received excellent service with sales and service. A beautiful friendship!

• Brian

Thank you again for your business and we look forward to your next visit! Safe travels!

Excellent. I had went to another dealer first to get my oil changed with an appointment and they told me it would be two and half hours before they could do it. Drove up to Northgate and they got me right in and on my way way in less than an hour. Thank you and keep up the great service.

• Happy overall

I was very happy with the service overall as usual, The only issue I had was the estimated time of starting to even look at the issue I was having with my vehicle was not nearly accurate. When I explained that my truck was needed to get myself and my daughter to work ( on different shifts), they seemed to move the process along more quickly. I do understand they get busy and I was very happy overall.

• Excellent Service..hands down.

I purchased a 2017 Ford Escape SE 4WD. We talked to the salesman regarding the vehicle we wanted, which wasn't on their lot. They had no issues in obtaining the car we wanted and had it available the very next day. Awesome dealership.

• marvinpwebb

everything was fine ,the car looked good and ran excellent i am a satisfied customer.

• 2016. F150

Fast in & out for routine service & oil change Clean comfortable waiting area

Fast in & out for routine service & oil change Clean comfortable waiting area

• Excellent experience

Best customer service I've ever experienced when purchasing a vehicle. The staff was very friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous of my time.

• Fred Huysentruyt

Todd Maclean was very professional and offered us all the information we asked for. He was someone I would recommend a friend too.