New 888-292-6798 Dealer Website
Used 866-772-1071 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-2029

Average based on 80 reviews.
  • GREAT NEW CAR BUYING EXPIERIENCE!

I am from South Carolina and was recently visiting family in Grand Rapids. I went to Keller Ford interested in a Fiesta. Right off the bat I was impressed. Matt Sunderlin was the salesperson I worked with. He wasn't pushy and listened to what I was looking for. He explained some options and then took me on a test drive of a Fiesta. I liked it right away but it didn't have cruise control. Matt said that they could get that added and wrap that in with the financing! Speaking of financing, Tom Molotky was the finance guy I worked with. He was great too, explained everything clearly and helped me make informed decisions. When I picked up the car it was spottless clean and gassed up! Matt explained all the features to me and synced my phone. I was a little worried about buying a car in Michigan without being a resident but had no problems. To top it all off they serve Schuil coffee, which is my favorite roaster and a local Grand Rapids company. One week later my parents bought a new Ford from Keller, naturally they asked for Matt!

• what a great experiece thanks matt sunderlin

Keller Ford did an amazing job helping me get my first new and reliable car. Kind, caring, and truly helped me get the best deal. Thanks to Matt Sunderlin for explaining and guiding me through the process, as well as Josh for getting me a great interest rate and answering all of my questions. Definitely a good first car buying experience and I would definitely recommend to anyone.

• Great Truck From Keller Ford thanks Evan Whitford!

Excellent salesperson Evan Whitford had the perfect used truck for me! It was a very easy process thanks again Evan.

• I LOVE MY FORD ESCAPE THANKS MATT SUNDERLIN

I came in on my lunch just to look at some used ford escapes and Matt Sunderlin was very helpful. He showed me what was available and explained all my options and made a recommendation based on what I was specifically looking for. I ended up buying a 2015 Escape. I would definitely return to this dealership and would recommend working with Matt.

Thank you for your review Stephanie!! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know how we did. I will let Matt know. If you need anything just give us a call.

• Matt Sauderlin at Keller Ford

Thank you for your review!! We are glad to hear everything went smoothly for you. If you need anything let us know.

I just purchaed a Ford taurus from Matt at Keller Ford. I was extremely impressed on how well everything went. I didn't have to do any work, Matt did everything from contacting my insurance agent to taking care of my license plate and tabs to Having all my paperwork ready for me when I got there. I was in and out with keys in hand in 1/2 hr. Very friendly staff. I will be definitely be going back to purchase my other vehicles in the future form Matt Sauderlin at Keller Ford. Thanks again Matt. Phil H

• GREAT TAURUS THANKS MATT SUNDERLIN

Thank you for your review!! We are happy to hear you love your Taurus. If their is anything you need please let us know.

I MET MATT SUNDERLIN SEVERAL YEARS BACK THRU A FRIEND SINCE THEN MY SISTER BUYS FORM HIM AND THIS IS MY VERY FIRST PURCHASE THROUGH HIM HE IS AWESOME AND I LOVE MY TAURUS!! THANKS MATT

• MATT SUNDERLIN HAS FOUND ME 3 GREAT VEHICLES

I met Mr. Sunderlin about 5 years ago when I was looking for a truck to purchase for the City of Coopersville. I had shopped around to different dealers and after talking to Matt, I stopped looking elsewhere. Matt was extremely helpful and seemed to know exactly what I needed. I eventually purchased two trucks from Mr. Sunderlin at that time. Since that time, my wife and I have purchased several personal vehicles from Matt. He always has us in mind and calls if he thinks he has a vehicle that we would be interested in. Its nice to know a Salesman that is above the normal sterotype associated with "used car salesmen". I see Matt as a friend and he is a huge asset for Keller Ford. My children have also purchased vehicles from Matt on my recommendation. Thanks for doing a great Job Matt. Respectfully, Fred Rosel

Thank you for your review Fred!!! I am very happy to hear your experience with us was so great. Matt is a very caring and helpful salesman. i hope you all enjoy your new vehicles. If there is anything you need let us know.

• MATT SUNDERLIN WAS AWESOME I LOVE MY ESCAPE

We had a wonderful experience with matt sunderlin at keller ford we love are ESCAPE. He was very friendly and helpful.

Thank you for your review Dawn!!Buying a new car can usually be stressful. I am glad to hear that Matt made your experience great. I will make sure to let him know. If you need anything please let us know.

• I LOVE MY NEW FORD EXPLORER THANKS MATT SUNDERLIN

I have always purchased used cars from Matt Sunderlin for my children. Now with over 190000 miles on my old truck, I purchased a 2017 Ford Explorer. It is the greatest, Matt made the transaction wonderful, he is a true professional.

Thank you for your review Dan!! I am so glad to hear how much your enjoying your new Vehicle. I will make sure to let Matt know. If you need anything please let us know. Have a great day.

• MATT SUNDERLIN FOUND ME THE PERFECT FORD RANGER

Awesome dealership and great experience with purchasing a new/used vehicle. Very helpful!!!

Thank you for your review Kimberly!!! We hope you enjoy your new 2008 Ford Ranger. If you need anything please let us know.