• Very happy with the people and process

Thank you for your review Captain John!! Glad to hear Jay could find the vehicle you wanted. If you need anything let us know.

I have been looking for a Sequoia for months and was willing to travel to buy the one I want. Keller Ford happen to have the one I was really interested in and the deal I was looking for. Jay Kadlec was very very good to work with from the time I made the initial call to inquire about the car throughout the negotiation process and delivery when I finally decided to drive 375 miles one way from WI to pick it up. They gave me a fair deal on my 2008 Expedition EL trade and Tom in finance worked to get me the financing that fit my needs. Overall I highly recommend Keller Ford . . .

• 2018 F150 Supercrew

Thank you for your review AC!! I will make sure to share this with Ed and our staff. Enjoy!! If you need anything let us know.

My recent deal on a new 2018 F150 transtioned very smoothly with the knowledgeable and resourceful salesmen I delt with at Keller Ford. I am writing this a month after the delivery of my truck, to give honest feed back, l have received a couple calls making sure Im happy with everything about the truck to accessories I have added, leaving me with a sense of satisfaction. Good job Ed!

• New Vehicle.

Thank you for your review Dan!! We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. If you need anything let us know.

Recently bought a new vehicle from Keller Ford. The process from start to finish was fast and easy to follow. Ed Clarkin was very helpful, and was willing to go the extra mile to make sure I had as much information on the vehicle as possible. 10/10 IGN.

• Used Car

Thank you for your review Ashley!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need anything let us know.

Josh D. & Mark C. are some of the coolest dudes I know! They are so professional and kind. They help you make informed decisions about the vehicle you are purchasing and make everything about the car buying process super simple.

• NEW Ford Truck

We bought a new Ford pickup last month. Jay Kadlec was wonderful! He searched for the exact one we were looking for, the right color, the right motor, the right interior! He found it and had it on Keller's lot for us within a couple days! Everything went so smooth. The guys at Keller are great!! We LOVE our new truck!! Thank you, Jay Kadlec!!

Thank you for your review Mike!! Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I will make sure to tell Jay you enjoyed your experience with him. If you need anything let us know.

• Pretty Painless Purchase

Thank you for your review Alex!!We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need anything let us know.Enjoy!!

Jay Kadlec was incredibly good at finding exactly what was good for me - a 2010 Kia Rio. I went here thinking the car I would get would cost me an arm and a leg, but found a good car at a decent price. Jay listened to what I was looking for and didn't try to up sell me.

• Great experience at Keller Ford!

Thank you for your review 18Raptor!! Glad to hear Josh could help you find the vehicle you wanted. If you need anything let us know. Enjoy!!

Great experience at Keller Ford! Josh Dupey was excellent at handling every aspect required involving my trade in and new vehicle purchase. Keller has a huge selection and great pricing on their vehicles. I would definitely recommend speaking with Josh and I would make the drive from Wisconsin to Michigan again. Well worth it. Thanks Josh and everyone at Keller Ford

• New Truck owner

Keller Ford and Jay worked very hard finding the truck of my dreams! Zero pressure through the whole process! Highly recommend!

Thank you for your review LovemyF150!! So happy to hear Jay could find the truck you wanted. If you need anything let us know. Enjoy!!

• Car shopping!

It was quite a month long process finding a good fit for my elderly mom. We started the search the 2st of august with Jay Kadlec, visited a few more dealers and ended our search back with Jay. Highly recommended if you are in the market fir a new car to do the same! 5 stars for Jay!

Thank you for your review Sallie!! So happy to hear Jay could assist you in finding the right vehicle for your mother. If you need anything let us know.

• Used car buyer

Jay kadlec was great!!!!!! The finance part was a bit confusing at first but got ironed out. Very friendly salesman and very outgoing.

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. If you need anything let us know.Enjoy!!