• Silverado 3500Hd Crewcab

Very helpful, Knowledgeable, Was reachable anytime, Went the extra step. Everyone I meet at the dealership, from the sales people to the owner made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Great experience

• Excellent Dealer for a New Car

A great dealer when shopping. No pushing, knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks Jeff Tyrrell for an awesome experience!

• Mr.&Mrs

Jeff Tyrrell did a great job helping us get the right car.

Jeff Tyrrell did a great job helping us get the right car.

• Great service

Great customer service. Got my vehicle done quickly. Very nice facilities. All of the staff is very friendly and helpful

• Great service

Very polite and pleasant people. I would recommend them to anybody who wants good service. The coffee was good while I was waiting for my vehicle

• Great Service

Everyone at the dealership is nice, the service department is straight forward and doesn't try to sell you on things that don't need to be fixed

• Nice shop

The waiting area was very nice. The service was great and they let me know everything that the vehicle needed.

• Best Dealership!!!

Honest and trust worthy! Easy to talk with! Committed to customer satisfaction! Bought Truck sight un seen and couldn't be happier!!! The best delivery and tech help!

• Great service

I love the consistently friendly service. Employees are always smiling, saying hello, and looking for ways to help me out.

• You should be proud!

Friendly people from the person taking my keys to the person who fixed my car. Clean waiting area. Owners should be proud of the service provided by their employees, it shows they care by the service provided and friendliness of staff who never rush or appear overworked. Customer satisfaction is something this dealer strives for and achieves! Thank you!