Brown's Ford of Amsterdam

Average based on 132 reviews.
  • great place for sevice.

everything was done great. never have a problem with Browns of amsterdam.

everything was done great. never have a problem with Browns of amsterdam.

• NY State Inspection on my 2006 Toyota Highlander

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

Very good experience with the state inspection of my car. Feedback from the inspection was excellent. I didn't like the waiting room, though, but took a nap anyway.

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

• positive review

For a first time buyer it was very smooth and they eased my worries.

For a first time buyer it was very smooth and they eased my worries.

• Great Service Dept

I'm always very well taken care of by all of the staff!

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our team, Kimberly! Thank you for the positive feedback.

I'm always very well taken care of by all of the staff!

• Great Salesman

We are more than glad to be of service, Barbara. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

We bought a Ford F150 and are extremely pleased by the service we received. Our salesman, Aaron Soudelier, was extremely helpful and friendly and went out of his way to find us the truck we wanted.

• Not happy

Vehicle has a worse problem now than before they touched it.

Vehicle has a worse problem now than before they touched it.

• Great service with a smile.

As always the service was excellent, friendly faces and trained personnel will always make for a pleasant experience.

• No pressure experience!

Great no pressure buying experience. Pat was very detailed on explaining all the options and what they involved. John was great in wrapping things up. I really felt relaxed the whole time.

• Number 1

Let me start by honestly saying that experience at Brows Ford was really great , the sales people ( my guy in particular , Patrick ) were fantastic . If your looking for a stuffed shirt and high pressure sales staff and a bunch of phony people , please don't go Browns Ford because you will be completely disappointed . If it wasn't for the Internet ( my shopping tool ) I more than likely wouldn't have made the trip ( thank God for the Internet ) instead I could been dealing with some nice phony sales staff. I can only hope through my recommendation and others ( Internet as well ) others will be able to enjoy. Sincerely Marty McDonald

• Always a great experience.

First of all, this is my third Escape. I just LOVE this vehicle. The stability on less than ideal surfaces is amazing. Never ever a slip or skid. On a rainy highway, it seems to be "glued" to the road. This is especially important to me because I am often carrying my granddaughter. Regarding Brown's Ford, the same is true. Courteous and helpful are inadequate words to describe both the sales and service departments. Any and all concerns I've had over my 12 years of Escape ownership have always been managed expertly and with as little inconvenience to me as possible. Customers are treated like family. And it is appreciated.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at Brown's Ford of Amsterdam. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.