Brown's Ford of Amsterdam

• great place for sevice.

everything was done great. never have a problem with Browns of amsterdam.

everything was done great. never have a problem with Browns of amsterdam.

• Joseph Kiuber

I had an appointment for an oil change and it took over an hour and a half. I realize this isn't a jiffy lube but an appointment is an appointment.Won't be bringing it back service at that dealer in the future.

• Joseph Kiuber

• Terrible Experience

Purchased my second vehicle there. BIG MISTAKE. I paid $550 to have the undercoating done. 2 months later they still refuse to supply me with the required documentation that it was done. This past week the Sales Representative told me to crawl under my car to see if it was darker !!!!! I can only assume by their reluctance to provide the paperwork that it was ever done. They also cannot remove the residue from my windsheild that had the promotional writing on it. $550 down the drain . Terrible experience.

Thank you for reaching out to us about this recent experience, Michael. We take our clients' comments seriously and would like to learn more about your particular situation. If you would be willing, please reach out to our General Manager at your earliest convenience so we can discuss your concerns in hopes of resolving this to the best of our ability.

• NY State Inspection on my 2006 Toyota Highlander

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

Very good experience with the state inspection of my car. Feedback from the inspection was excellent. I didn't like the waiting room, though, but took a nap anyway.

We really appreciate your feedback! Safe travels!

• positive review

For a first time buyer it was very smooth and they eased my worries.

For a first time buyer it was very smooth and they eased my worries.

• Great Service Dept

I'm always very well taken care of by all of the staff!

We are glad to hear that you were pleased with our team, Kimberly! Thank you for the positive feedback.

I'm always very well taken care of by all of the staff!

• Great Salesman

We are more than glad to be of service, Barbara. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

We bought a Ford F150 and are extremely pleased by the service we received. Our salesman, Aaron Soudelier, was extremely helpful and friendly and went out of his way to find us the truck we wanted.

• Not happy

Vehicle has a worse problem now than before they touched it.

Vehicle has a worse problem now than before they touched it.

• Great service with a smile.

As always the service was excellent, friendly faces and trained personnel will always make for a pleasant experience.