New 877-543-7622 Dealer Website
Used 866-554-0548 Email Dealer
Service 866-533-7953

Average based on 194 reviews
  • Awesome customer service

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us! Becca and Autumn do a fantastic job for us and our clients!

My husband and I called the dealership and spoke with Becca McKenzie and then called again and spoke with Autumn Fey. They were both extremely friendly and helpful. We are looking for some thing very specific and gave both of them the information. Unfortunately your dealership doesn't have what we are looking for at this time. We were impressed with there knowledge of inventory and there willingness to help. We will return to your dealerships in the fall and continue to look for our used v6 equinox in our color. Those 2 girls mademail our experience very pleasant. We will want them to assist us again.

• Friendly buying experience

This is my first new car purchase in many years. Scott H. was great to work with, and he answered all of my questions. I liked the low pressure atmosphere. I tried a couple other dealerships that were closer to home, but left there confused and upset. Looking forward to many years with my new Equinox!

• Great Experience

Thanks for the awesome review and the kind words about Sam! He does a great job for us and his clients!

Sam Zbikowski was the sales person who helped us, We purchased a 2016 Equinox that I thought I could not afford. Sam spent a lot of time working to make this happen. I truly appreciate his efforts. He worked tirelessly to help me.

• Friendly knowledgeable sales staff

Thanks for the great review!!!

The sales staff at Kool did an excellent job helping me to find the right vehicle at the right price for me. The sales staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about their products and did a fine search to find my vehicle with no pressure to make a sale. See Sam Z. and make your best deal

Thanks for the great review!!!

• Great Service

From Customer Care to General Manager, they all played apart in good experience.

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us!

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us!

• Quick and easy purchase!

Thanks a bunch for choosing us!!!!

Went to Kool only to purchase a used car I found on line. The process was quick and smooth, the negotiation of the price was easy. No fuss, no muss cash deal...just how I like it.

Thanks a bunch for choosing us!!!!

• Kool Chevrolet

This is our 14 vehicle we have either bought or leased from Kool. Our experience has always been great, no problems.

Thanks for being part of the Kool Family!!!

Thanks for being part of the Kool Family!!!

• We had WONDERFUL SERVICE AT Kool Chevrolet

My husband and I had the best service at Kool Chevrolet, in Grand Rapids. We had Ryan DeVoe as our used car dealer and he did an awesome job from beginning to end. The whole experience went better than we could of hoped. Not a lot of pressure. He was very patient with us and everything went so smoothly. We told Ryan what we wanted for features in a vehicle, gave him our price range and the rest is history! I would totally recommend them!

• They were a true partner in the car buying process

I've been working with Kool Chevrolet since 2001. They have an excellent, attentive team that puts the customer's needs first. During this most recent purchase Keith Remelts was a superstar. He was patient with us throughout our decision process, and kept us updated about our options and what would work best for our family's needs. The space was also very welcoming to our family as our toddler accompanied us during our meetings.

• Highly recommend Madalynn Burkhart

Madalynn is a very honest, knowledgable and friendly saleswoman. A real pleasure to do business with.