• Happy Buyer!!

First time buying from a dealership and couldn't be more satisfied! Went in to see Austin Sheldon in Used Cars and he was more than helpful in finding us a car that met our requirements. We went in looking for a Chevy Impala under 100,000 miles that was in our price range and in no time he had us test driving EXACTLY what we were looking for! Plus a full Carfax report so we knew exactlt what we were buying. Not to mention he got us price that no other dealership around here could match. Shopped around at a few other dealerships before coming to Kool and most the salesman were either too pushy or didn't want to give us the time of day, but we didn't feel that at all here with Austin! Extremely happy with our car purchase and will be back in the future!

• Liked for cameras for a punked episode

After I test drive the truck I thought there might be a problem with the 4low not engaging properly. I asked if they could have the mechanics look at it further. Their response. Well your mechanic can look at it after all it is an "AS IS VEHICLE". The bad part is I loved the truck just wanted to have the transfer case looked at AGAIN.

• Best dealership in central mi

Thank you guys for getting me into my new truck..very enjoyable experience top notch dealership. Thanks Kool Chevrolet

• Friendly buying experience

This is my first new car purchase in many years. Scott H. was great to work with, and he answered all of my questions. I liked the low pressure atmosphere. I tried a couple other dealerships that were closer to home, but left there confused and upset. Looking forward to many years with my new Equinox!

• Awesome customer service

Thanks for letting us know about your experience with us! Becca and Autumn do a fantastic job for us and our clients!

My husband and I called the dealership and spoke with Becca McKenzie and then called again and spoke with Autumn Fey. They were both extremely friendly and helpful. We are looking for some thing very specific and gave both of them the information. Unfortunately your dealership doesn't have what we are looking for at this time. We were impressed with there knowledge of inventory and there willingness to help. We will return to your dealerships in the fall and continue to look for our used v6 equinox in our color. Those 2 girls mademail our experience very pleasant. We will want them to assist us again.

• Great Experience

Thanks for the awesome review and the kind words about Sam! He does a great job for us and his clients!

Sam Zbikowski was the sales person who helped us, We purchased a 2016 Equinox that I thought I could not afford. Sam spent a lot of time working to make this happen. I truly appreciate his efforts. He worked tirelessly to help me.

• Friendly knowledgeable sales staff

Thanks for the great review!!!

The sales staff at Kool did an excellent job helping me to find the right vehicle at the right price for me. The sales staff was friendly and very knowledgeable about their products and did a fine search to find my vehicle with no pressure to make a sale. See Sam Z. and make your best deal

Thanks for the great review!!!

• Great Service

From Customer Care to General Manager, they all played apart in good experience.

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us!

Thanks a bunch for sharing your experience with us!

• Quick and easy purchase!

Thanks a bunch for choosing us!!!!

Went to Kool only to purchase a used car I found on line. The process was quick and smooth, the negotiation of the price was easy. No fuss, no muss cash deal...just how I like it.

Thanks a bunch for choosing us!!!!

• Kool Chevrolet

This is our 14 vehicle we have either bought or leased from Kool. Our experience has always been great, no problems.

Thanks for being part of the Kool Family!!!

Thanks for being part of the Kool Family!!!