Average based on 24 reviews.
  • sales and lease

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with, Robert! We hope to see you again soon!

everyone we dealt with where amazing and courteous. we felt like they knew exactly what we wanted. super people to deal with!!!thank you soon when we are ready for second car!!

• Great Experience !!

Great sales team !! Jim king especially, I appreciate the hard work he put in to get my deal done quickly and with me in mind !

• Air conditioning repair work

Very knowledgeable and friendly staff. They analyzed my vehicle and recommended only the minimal repairs necessary to fix the problem, even though I thought the issue was more substantial.

• Oil change

Glenn you have a fine staff. They are always willing to help

Glenn you have a fine staff. They are always willing to help

• Quick Oil Change

Service was completed fast and they answered my question. Thanks

We're always here to provide professional and efficient service to all of our valued customers. Take care!

Service was completed fast and they answered my question. Thanks

• Life changing

I got an oil change...... no more than that, it changed my life. I'm not the same guy anymore. I felt special. I'm telling the world.

Doc, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

• Great service...clean facilities

As my overall satisfaction remains, I have to disagree with the recommendation by serviceman Cody, that my air filter needed changing. As the Ford Service Center did not carry the type of filter I needed, I stopped at NAPA right next door to buy one and I'd change it myself. When I got home I removed the old one. Now, I do not profess to be a trained mechanic with a trained eye to recognize a dirty air filter. But I was expecting to find a dirty old caked up filter that was probably original factory installed. But the "old" filter looked like it was just installed a month ago. I replaced it anyway. I intend on taking the old filter and getting a second opinion on it's dirtiness. I will continue to bring my vehicle to Ford for servicing. Thanks. Dan Niedzwiecki

• Tony Tester July 16 part4

July 16 star=5 nps=1 hi hi hi hi have a great weekend

Thank you for the review! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

July 16 star=5 nps=1 hi hi hi hi have a great weekend

Thank you for the review! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything.

• Mr. Dubridge

The sales staff was good when we purchased our vehicles and the service has been good each time we have come in. We have only used the quick oil change service so far but we have been very pleased with the service.

• Car in for repair

Positive. Quick. Don't like surveys. And especially do not like it when I cannot finish the survey quickly. Service was excellent but having to type more than 50 characters irritated me

We really appreciate your feedback! We appreciate your review of our team, and the staff here at Tony Betten and Sons Ford look forward to further serving you in the future!