• Betten Ford 2017 Escape

My husband and I showed up with limited time to purchase, but with having done plenty of research. Tyler and Peter were very accommodating of our time and our budget!!

• Replacing wheels at Betten Ford

Had issues with our wheels possibly rusting out on our 97 Explorer. After consulting with Tony and Rory..a full set of new wheels were ordered and installed in a very timely fashion. Thanks guys..Dan and Lori

• Worker

Great service experience, car was fixed fast and prompt

Great service experience, car was fixed fast and prompt

• oilchange

It was good but some of the people seemed more like talking to eacher then dealing with the autos there. this trip

• New Car

Great team and experience. very happy with the vehicle and terms.

Great team and experience. very happy with the vehicle and terms.

• Perfect service

I love the dealer and there always right on and super professional and with my needs.

• Perfect service

Robert, thank you for writing this fantastic review and giving our dealership such a high star rating! If you have any additional questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• F150 Lease

I came in for a service check on my 2014 Explorer. I didn't plan to get a new car. Tyler notified me of the A-plan special for nieces and nephews and we looked at some monthly payments for a variety of vehicles. I made an appointment to come back after the weekend for some test drives. Knowing I could have lower monthly payments and more features, it only seemed logical to lease an F150. Tyler is great--never pushy, always informative, and was able to find a color/package that I love! I appreciate him and his nonstop willingness to help! He has been great the last 3 years, and I look forward to getting another vehicle from him in 3 more years.

• Very helpful service team!

Service team went above and beyond to help me with a repair on my 2014 escape that I recently purchased used from this dealership. I was very upset that my car was having issues so quickly and they did absolutely everything they could to help me repair my vehicle and get back on the road.

Your comments keep us motivated and working hard for all our guests, Jordan! If there is anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

• quick lube service

The quick lube service was much better than my last visit. The crew was more efficient and professional.