4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 734 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

734 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pat Milliken Ford from DealerRater.com

• Only dealership I’ll ever use
    April 9, 2018

By no means is this the closest dealership to me but it’s still the only one I’ll go to for a new car. I have purchased my last 5 or 6 vehicles from V...ictor at Pat Milliken and there is no one better to work with. Easy, streamlined and we always get what we want and what is best for our family. Couldn’t be happier with the service. Would recommend Victor and Pat Milliken Ford to ANYONE.

Thank you for making the trip to see us, Matt! Providing the best customer experience is what we are all about.

Buying a car from Frank Renko
    April 11, 2018

Just purchased a 2018 Fusion. Frank Renko helped me through the whole process and it was a totally satisfying experience. He was professional, effici...ent, got back to me quickly and I would highly recommend him. Jan U.

Pat Milliken Ford

Thanks Jan! Frank is definitely a legend in this business and still does his best to provide you with the experience you deserve!

Frank Renko

New Truck lease
    April 9, 2018

Top notch customer service, I highly recommend larry Alman. This is my first new vehicle in years and I have to say the entire process was outstanding...! The price was exactly what I wanted

Thanks Mario! Enjoy your new truck!

Larry Alman

New and Used Vehicle Sales

Kevin Koshkarian makes buying a car easy and seamless
    April 8, 2018

I just purchased a 2018 Mustang GT350. I dealt with Kevin Koshkarian, What a great experience. We handled almost everything over the phone and when... I arrived to pick up the car, all the paperwork was ready and the process was smooth. The car was prepped and ready to go. A great Dealer and a great salesman!

Pat Milliken Ford

Thank you for your business, Steve! You dealt with one of the best in the business in Kevin Koshkarian. Enjoy that incredible car. Driving weather w...ill be here soon (hopefully).

Service on vehicle
    April 6, 2018

Scott Duczyminski was awesome. Really helpful. Service was great. Job was done quickly and right. Would recommend Pat Milliken service. Very good expe...rience with this dealership.

Regular service
    April 6, 2018

Always good to know Scott is there to help with my service needs. Never an issue with anything. Will be my regular service center. Thanks

Pat Milliken Ford

And thank you for making Scott your 'guy' for all of you service needs.

Pat Milliken "Perfect"
    April 5, 2018

I found a salesman for me Mark Z said drive right in And follow my lead Well I found a guy certified and smart I always knew you were the salesman wa...iting for me 'Cause we were just friends at Pat Milliken Not knowing what color to get I will order another Escape this time But Mark Z, just help me out, Ford is all I own And in your hands you're holding my keys Dude, I'm driving in the dark with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song When you said your lease is up, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, the Escape, is perfect for me Well I found a salesman, smarter than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that today he???ll sync my phone I found a guy, to order more than just my SUV To order??? Well I found a salesman, smarter than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that today he???ll sync my phone I found a guy, to order more than just my SUV To order cars, to order trucks of my own We are still friends, at Pat Milliken Using my A-Plan pin I know we'll be alright this time Mark Z, just hold my keys Be my car guy, I'll be your gal I see my next lease in two years Dude, I'm driving in the dark, with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song When I saw you in your office, so professional I don't deserve this, my Escape, is perfect for me Dude, I'm driving in the dark, with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And he is perfect I don't deserve this Mark Z is perfect for me

Pat Milliken Ford

This definitely gets the award for most unique review we've seen! Thank you for taking the time to express your satisfaction with Mark Zadorozny in ...such a fun and creative way.

Mark Zadorozny

Pat Milliken "Perfect"
    April 5, 2018

I found a salesman for me Mark Z said drive right in And follow my lead Well I found a guy certified and smart I always knew you were the salesman wa...iting for me 'Cause we were just friends at Pat Milliken Not knowing what color to get I will order another Escape this time But Mark Z, just help me out, Ford is all I own And in your hands you're holding my keys Dude, I'm driving in the dark with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song When you said your lease is up, I whispered underneath my breath But you heard it, the Escape, is perfect for me Well I found a salesman, smarter than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that today he’ll sync my phone I found a guy, to order more than just my SUV To order… Well I found a salesman, smarter than anyone I know He shares my dreams, I hope that today he’ll sync my phone I found a guy, to order more than just my SUV To order cars, to order trucks of my own We are still friends, at Pat Milliken Using my A-Plan pin I know we'll be alright this time Mark Z, just hold my keys Be my car guy, I'll be your gal I see my next lease in two years Dude, I'm driving in the dark, with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song When I saw you in your office, so professional I don't deserve this, my Escape, is perfect for me Dude, I'm driving in the dark, with my bright lights on Driving down the road, listening to my favorite song I have faith in what I see Now I know I have met an angel in person And he is perfect I don't deserve this Mark Z is perfect for me

Mark Zadorozny

New and Used Vehicle Sales

Always a great experience....
    April 4, 2018

My family has been buying cars from Marty for the past 15+ years. He always finds the vehicle we are looking for within a day or two. He is very pro...fessional, never pushy! Marty listened to my needs and worked with me through the entire process. I highly recommend buying your next car from Marty at Pat Milliken Ford

Pat Milliken Ford

Thank you for your dedication and loyalty to Marty Kochmanski! Marty takes a lot of pride in helping his customers get exactly what they want when th...ey want it. Enjoy your new Ford and we look forward to seeing you for your first oil change!

Marty Kochmanski

Quick, Easy, and Stress-Free
    March 28, 2018

My experience with Joey D. at Pat Milliken has been great in every aspect. Joey and the team are transparent, professional, and show a passion for wha...t they do. I have worked with many other dealers in the area, however none of them have treated me as well as Pat Milliken. Joey listened and understood my needs, and worked with me through the entire process in a very clear and concise manner. I am an automotive enthusiast, and due to combination of my age and desired model/trim I have had dealers refuse to try and make any sort of deal.

Pat Milliken Ford

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to earn your business, Nate! We do take pride in what we do here and do our best to offer everyone ...the best experience each and every time. We thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Joey DeSantis