661 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Pat Milliken Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Awesome Salesperson

Larry Alman was my salesperson. GREAT professionalism, and he ensured I got the best price. Highly recommend this salesperson and dealership!

• Great Salesmanship.
    September 18, 2017

I went into Pat Milliken to purchase a new vehicle and had the pleasure of doing business with Patrick Leaman. Patrick and I had emailed each other a few times. I told him exactly what I wanted and he found the exact vehicle. He also answered every one on my questions. When I went into the office everything went smoothly with no surprises. I would definately recommend the Saleman and the dealership.

• Top Notch salesman and person
    September 10, 2017

Edgar Evans has been my salesman of choice for Ford products for almost thirty (30) years.His professionalism and genuine concern for customer satisfaction is uniquely why I can say I am a Ford Man and will continue to be one. I truly hope that Pat Milliken Ford appreciates what he brings to the dealership.

• Always a great experience leasing a car
    September 5, 2017

Pat Milliken Ford and Marty Kochmanski found me my lease car. Marty is always very professional and prompt in getting back to me. I always enjoy working with Marty!

• 2017 EDGE
    August 30, 2017

Kevin Adelman was my sales rep. He went above and beyond for me, took the time to find me what i was looking for.Thanks

• Kevin Herring

My wife and I recently purchased a Truck from Pat Milliken Ford. Our Saleman was Kevin Herring and he was absolutely great. I had forgotten some documents and then I had a couple other issues than Kevin helped me with. I really wanted this truck and he was bound and determined to get it worked out and get us in this truck. Which we absolutely love. We would with out a doubt buy another vehicle from Kevin Herring and Pat Milliken Ford

• Another satisfied customer
    August 22, 2017

A1 no messing around got me what I was looking 4 fast car was in great condition joey D was on point the warranty package is a great deal

• Awesome experience!
    August 16, 2017

My family has been buying and leasing vehicles from Joe Balhorn for years. We always recommend Joe! He's always professional and trys to get us the best deals! Thanks Joe Donna

• Fantastic Car Buying Experience
    August 12, 2017

I recently purchased a Ford Focus from James Dillon at Pat Millikan Ford. It was the best car buying experience I have ever had. James was extremely knowledgable and friendly. Even when I had last minute thoughts about other options, James was not aggressive or pushy. He simply let me know what he could do for me and allowed me to make the decision. A few weeks later, I am very happy with my purchase and the service I received.

• Superior Customer Serivce Experience
    August 10, 2017

My family and I have been leasing/buying our cars for years from Kevin Koshkarian at Pat Milliken Ford. We keep coming back because of his professionalism and superior customer service. He takes the time to locate the vehicle per my exact specifications and makes the entire lease process an enjoyable experience. I've dealt with Mr. James Dillon on a couple occasions and found him to be very knowledgeable, helpful and professional as well. Great team work at Pat Milliken Ford!