Erhard BMW of Bloomfield Hills

4.0
  • Best dealer around

This is my first BMW and my friend referred me to Erhard and I am so grateful. I really felt like they took the time to get to know what I wanted and we met on a fair price. I love my new ride. Thank you Mike and Kevin.

• Great Service

Excellent service from the minute my inquired was sent to the process and driving out of the dealership. Highly Recommended!!

Thank you!

Thank you!

• Maybe my request got lost

Sent an inquiry thru cars.com for more info on a BMW 528 and no o e ever got back to me so I had to purchase a car elsewhere. It appears they have a nice inventory of certified used vehicles but since I live over 100 miles away I wanted to negotiate a price over the phone but never heard back from them

Good morning Dave - Our records show that Jeni reached out to you on Sept 21st, 22nd and 23rd via email and there was no response. The phone number you entered (175) 175-1755 is not valid so we were unable to call. We would have loved to have assisted you in your vehicle purchase and if you need assistance please call 248-642-6565

• A great dealer