Sun Chevrolet Inc

300 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 16, 2018

Great variety of cars and pricing was fair. Went in looking for used but sales person was able to find a new vehicle in my price range. Sales person... (Dave LaBarge) was knowledgeably and listened to what I needed and helped me with financial options.

Hi Marissa, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

October 15, 2018

This is our 4th vehicle purchase from Chuck Grimes at Sun Chevy in Chittenango. He makes vehicle shopping enjoyable! We are very happy customers. Sun... Chevy is number 1

October 15, 2018

Sun Chevy in Chittenango NY, sales person Chuck Grimes did it again for me. Since I have always been a Chevy person I just purchased a 2019 Chevy Equinox... which I am so happy with, Chuck is the person who keeps me coming back to this dealership.

Hi Jackie, your wonderful feedback and rating mean a lot to us. Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

October 14, 2018

I was very happy with the experience of buying my new car from start to finish. Josh Palko was my sales person and I was very satisfied in how he worked... with me on what I wanted in my new car.

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we did. We hope you have a great day!

October 11, 2018

Just purchased a brand new 2018 Chevy Silverado from the dealership. Customer representative was thorough and the buying process was much simpler than... past experiences at other dealers. We settled on a fair price and received good compensation on trade in to help alleviate issues with old car selling, donation, or disposal. Look forward to another buying experience with the dealership in the future.

Thank you for your business Jason, it means so much to us.

October 11, 2018

everyone in this dealership is pleasant, personable, friendly, kind, calls are returned in a timely manner. love them all

Hello Theresa, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for the recommendati...on, and have an amazing day!

October 11, 2018

Dealership is over 30 miles from my house but I would go back again to buy. Dealerships less than a mile away from my house are the worst around . So I... was glad to be buying from a dealer who listened to how I wanted to buy a truck. Pretty simple , how much for the truck? , and how much for my trade in? All the dealers near me wanted to know how much per month do you want to spend ? Just give me the price I can figure out the payment they didn't seem to understand that . When I went to sunChevy he did exactly that , fair price , fair trade in price so I bought it at Sun chevy and I would again

Hi there, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Sun Chevrolet Inc.! If you're ever in need... of more help, please let us know!

October 8, 2018

Craig did everything in his power to get me the best pricing for the vehicle I wanted. The dealership Sun Chevrolet has one of the best service centers... I've used.

Hello Dale, thank you for your kind words and this wonderful review! If you're ever in need of more help, please let us know!

October 6, 2018

We had a great experience buying our vehicle from Sun Chevrolet the people made you feel very comfortable and treated you like family. I would highly... recommend this establishment to family and friends

Congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

October 5, 2018

My salesman ,Mike Tavernese, was very helpful and made sure that he would answer any questions that I asked, even though the nissan truck that I purchased... wasn't the dealerships main line of vehicles.

Hi Bob, thank you; we appreciate your feedback! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!