• Buying a car or leasing car

Our salesmen Keith Gillette was very helpful and polite. He was very professional and made our experience painless. This is the Third vehicle that we have purchased from Sun Chevrolet and we recommend them highly. We are definitely satisfied with our treatment and will return. Thank you

• New Truck

This is our second new truck from Sun Chevy the whole process was very easy and we got a new truck we really liked.

• Customer

This was my second purchase at this dealer, Brian got me into a brand new car when I was only expecting to get into a used one. Definitely going to keep coming back!

• Sun Chevy in Chittenango

This is my fourth purchase and it went smoothly. I take my car there for oil changes and other service. Great job. Thank you

• Shopping at Sun Chevy

My son was familiar with SunChevy so that is where we started our car (suv) shopping. Jerry was the first person we met and he was very helpful with all our questions in regard to the Trax and with our trade in. He was most helpful going over everything the day I went to pick up the car. I would recommend to anyone the dealership and with the salesman, Jerry.

• new car

Ben was very helpful and understood our needs and what we where looking for are trade in's. He made the whole purchase experience painless. The dealership was clean and the staff was very friendly. I will be back in t future.

• Fast no hassle buying experience.

Sun chevrolet Chittenango salesman Brian Schaefer cared about my purchasing needs

• Great dealership

Purchased my last car from Sun 5 years ago. Went in to hear what they had to offer and walked away purchasing a brand new 2017 Cruze. Gerry O. was awesome. He was very friendly, knowledgeable and a great sales person. I love my new car and would definitely recommend this dealership and location to all my friends and family. Thank you Sun Chevrolet!

• 2017 Chevy Trax

Everyone was very polite and attentive All employees helped each other Great Teamwork We were also Greeted by Todd Caputo as he also made sure we were being taken care Thumbs up to Our Salesman Chuck Grime

• Dons 2017 Chevy Sonic

Awesome! Bob was great! Couldnt be happier with my purchase! This is the second new vehicle I have purchased in 35 years of driving. So I was kind of nervous, but after talking with Bob I felt comfortable with such a big purchase. No second thoughts at all, I couldnt be happier!