Sun Chevrolet Inc

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 268 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 9, 2018

I brought my car to Cicero and it went to Chittenango twice. Once because they would do the work but no part then to finally fix it. They had it 1 and... 1/2 days., almost 2. No communication from them but Randy at Cicero was great. When I called, he always followed up and would call Chittenango to see what the progress was.

August 8, 2018

Great customer service, after initial visit was able quickly come to agreement with dralership

August 6, 2018

I had been in the market for a vehicle for a number of months. My salesperson, Josh Zavaglia from Sun Chevrolet, had the patience of a saint! He listened... to all my nonsense over all that time. Finally, when it came time to get the car, he was there! The car was there when he said it would be there, ready and set to go! It just fit me like a glove. Thank you Josh, you 'da man!

Hello Michael, we are glad we could help! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

August 4, 2018

Very quick and very friendly , thank you Josh P and Jerry O great job

Hi Charles, It's our commitment to ensuring quality customer care by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities as well as friendly and profes...sional service to our guests. Please come see us for any future needs. We hope you have a great day!

July 12, 2018

I have to say that I was simultaneously working and shoppng with 6 different dealers between Syracuse and Albany. Mid way thru the process I ran into a... referral from Mike Everly to Joshua Palko at Sun Chevrolet in Chittenango. Josh was a very energetic and enthusiastic Sales person and almost sold me that day on a Silverado that they had in stock but, I had looked around enough that I knew exactly what I wanted without settling. The next day while in Albany shopping I told him that I really wanted exactly what I wanted, he ended up coming thru like a champion. Even when I had a few additional option requests in what I wanted in the vehicle he redirected and procured the perfect vehicle that I now Love from a Galaxy far far away! He has earned my business and did it all so professionally. He refused to be beaten by anyone else and honestly, I can say that I'll only purchase another vehicle from him ever!

Thank you Warren, it is our goal to delight our customers because we really value your business.

June 28, 2018

Stopped by on my way out to Buffalo and placed the order for pick up on my way back. Greg Cunningham met and exceeded every expectation of what a great... salesperson should be. Picking up my truck took 20 minutes and all the paperwork was ready and the vehicle was prepped.

Congratulations on your vehicle purchase Rays and thank you for your business.

June 27, 2018

Once I was connected with Greg Cunningham at Sun Chevy in Chittenango he made the buying process a breeze. Greg explained everything in detail and assured... he'd be available if I had any questions.

We really appreciate your business Russ and thank you for the great review.

June 15, 2018

excellent service! happy to see Mike Tavernese back. found brake problem and will schedule for n/c repair

Hi, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at Sun Chevrolet Inc.. We sincerely value your business and l...ook forward to your next visit!

June 5, 2018

Leasing a car was pretty much painless. I always dread the price haggling but other than that it was a good experience.

Thank you so much for leasing with us Debra, we really appreciate your business.

June 5, 2018

painless ... best deal by far. my salesman went above and beyond to get the exact vehicle I wanted.

Thank you, it is our goal to delight our customers because we really value your business.