• My experience with Milnes Ford

I shop on line for cars (Cars.com) purposely to avoid having to deal with what I refer to as pushy, disingenuous, "cheeseball" salesmen. My experience with Aaron Leonard, smoothed my cynical edge quite a bit. I would not be able to use any of the above adjectives in describing him. He had a wholesome and honest aire about him, and it made the buying process, not only bearable, but actually enjoyable. If anyone I know in the Lapeer area is in the market for a vehicle, I would surely steer them in Aaron's direction.

• Worst warranty service I've ever witnessed

They did an oil change wrong overfilled the oil which caused plugs and coil to go bad from oil flooding into the air filter duct and passing through the throttle body then expected it to be paid for when they caused the problem and didn't fix it correctly twice they had the vehicle for two weeks all together

• Ford's are the best

I buy nothing but Ford trucks. I never shopped at Milnes before. I had a good experience. The salesman Kase came right out the door to greet me. He was very helpful. Still Ford tough!

• Good job!

I had never bought a car before so I was nervous. Case was so nice. He made it fun! I love my new car!

• Great experience!

Absolutely loved our shopping experience at Milnes Ford! The salesman Kase Spinney was such a delight to work with. He was very knowledgeable but never pressured us! The only negative is that Kase is married. I have a granddaughter that could use a sweetheart like him!

• Shopped for a new lease.

Cody was very helpful and got us exactly what we wanted, a blue 2017 Escape, even though he had to get it from Brighton, Mi. We love it and it's affordable too!

• Very pleased

I was very pleased with my experience at Milnes Ford. My salesman Case was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend your company.

• Thank you!

Thank you to Kase Spinney for helping me purchase my first car! I love it!

Thank you to Kase Spinney for helping me purchase my first car! I love it!

• Great experience!

I had been shopping for quite some time for a used vehicle for my teenage son. When I went to Milnes I was treated very well. The salesman Kase took a lot of time and was very pleasant.

• Nice place!

I was very pleased with the service I got from Kase Spinney. He worked hard for the sale. I will be back and will tell my friends