• My experience with Milnes Ford

I shop on line for cars (Cars.com) purposely to avoid having to deal with what I refer to as pushy, disingenuous, "cheeseball" salesmen. My experience with Aaron Leonard, smoothed my cynical edge quite a bit. I would not be able to use any of the above adjectives in describing him. He had a wholesome and honest aire about him, and it made the buying process, not only bearable, but actually enjoyable. If anyone I know in the Lapeer area is in the market for a vehicle, I would surely steer them in Aaron's direction.

• Very pleased

I was very pleased with my experience at Milnes Ford. My salesman Case was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend your company.

• Thank you!

Thank you to Kase Spinney for helping me purchase my first car! I love it!

Thank you to Kase Spinney for helping me purchase my first car! I love it!

• Great experience!

I had been shopping for quite some time for a used vehicle for my teenage son. When I went to Milnes I was treated very well. The salesman Kase took a lot of time and was very pleasant.

• Nice place!

I was very pleased with the service I got from Kase Spinney. He worked hard for the sale. I will be back and will tell my friends

• Thanks

My husband and I had been looking for a vehicle.for our son. Kase went above and beyond locating a truck that worked for us! Great experience!

• Great job!

I really appreciated how friendly Kase was. He did not pressure me. I couldn't decide right away and he was fine with that.

• Nice experience!

This was my first experience with Milnes Ford. I was very pleased. My salesman Case was very helpful and made the buying easy. I will recommend your company.

• Service

Everytime I call and make an appointment, they get me right in. Milnes Ford has a pretty good crew over there.

• Sales and Service

Appointment was easy to make in my time frame. I was in and out under 30 minutes. Hassel free service.