• Koerner review

We appreciate your recommendation of our dealership, Christopher! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I had issues with my car and contacted Koerner to get it looked at since I had purchased it from here a few years prior. Koerner was able to get my car fixed in a timely manner and with little cost to me. I would 100% recommend them.

• Service

As always, efficient and quick! Have dealt with them for years and will continue to do so.

• Koerner Ford Service

Efficient service area and provided all services requested within a reasonable time frame.

Robin, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Koerner Ford

This is just a great dealership, from sales to service. Just a great group of people who do a great job!!!!

• Frankw

Great people to work with. Treated with respect, no pressure, and excellent deals. This is the second vehicle I have purchased form them and I recommend friends and coworkers to them as well

Thanks for the great star-rating, Frank! At Koerner Ford of Syracuse Inc, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• first service

It was my first time there and the service advisor was helpful and courteous.

It was my first time there and the service advisor was helpful and courteous.

Thanks for the feedback. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're happy that your visit with us was an overall pleasant one. Happy motoring!

• Great place

Fred used his magic to give us a safer car. Thank you for everything you did

Fred used his magic to give us a safer car. Thank you for everything you did

• Great service

The service on my car was quick and efficient. Always very friendly people ready to help.

Hi, Ursula, we are happy you had a pleasant experience at our dealership. The staff at Koerner Ford of Syracuse always strives to provide personable and excellent customer service. We greatly appreciate your business and thank you again for the review!

• Owner

Other than all the construction going on, it was pleasant. We have a 2014 Escape and all we needed was an inspection

• Great Car Buying Experience

Thanks, Mary! We're happy to help however possible. Thanks again for the great review of Koerner Ford of Syracuse!

We could not locate a focus in the area. We called Koerner and a vehicle was located. We bought site unseen. The rebates/friends & family pricing helped us seal the deal. The finance manager helped us get the best rate possible. Everyone from the sales person Cheryl to the finance manager was wonderful. We will definitely look to Koerner again.