Betten Baker Chevrolet Buick

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Business Owner
    December 1, 2017

Dealing with Anthony Haluska as he accommodated us during the finalizing of our truck purchase was excellent. Our first experience with Betten Baker ...dealership proved to be very satisfying and we'd recommend them to anyone. Besides Anthony, the other staff we dealt with were very helpful and friendly.

Thank you! Enjoy that truck! We hope to do business deals together again!

• Dante was great!
    February 7, 2018

Dante's customer service was beyond anything I have ever previously received from a car sales person. Start to beyond finish, he was always there wit...h the help, guidance and know how to make the experience a true pleasure!

Keith, we're happy to hear you had such a positive experience with our team! Thank you, and have a fantastic day!

• BEST EXPERIENCE EVER
    February 3, 2018

Gage in used cars made the process seemless......bought a 2015 transit I needed for work....service installed a couple of new tires for me.... And the... finance department got me help where no other dealer could. Gage went the extra mile making sure all phases of the sale from start to finish was handled with care and dignity......thank you Betten Baker team!$$.....customer for life!!

Daniel Guthrey, we're glad you had such a wonderful experience with us! We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. If there's anything f...urther we can do for you, we are happy to help!

• Humble and grateful customer
    January 20, 2018

I wanna start this review by recommending Dante Molotky to ANYBODY for their car needs . That man will work for you ! I came in search of my first ve...hicle . I'm a 22 yr old black man who's somewhat financially struggling and I was looking for help with a vehicle to make my life easier . The employees here understood and helped me Beyond what you would consider normal for a dealership. I am grateful and appreciative of their efforts .

Hakeem Wallace, thank you so much for the positive review! Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything additional we can do for you.

• Awesome Car Company, Betten Baker, Coopersville
    January 10, 2018

Betten Baker in Coopersville is Awesome; Every time we have service done and our vehical is going to be there for a while they always give us a loner ...car. Jeremy Sanderson from the service department and Mason Maurer from the Sales and Finance department are always the ones to talk to, to get the best deals on anything you need whether it be service, New or Used car, Just see them.

Hi Marty & Marcia Helton, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Betten Baker Chevrolet Buick. We're happy we could meet your expec...tations! Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

• Coopersville
    November 29, 2017

Joe Adam was great!! He made sure we went over many options before I made my final decision. Will defiantly go back in the future!

Thank you for your 5 star review!

• Good buying experience
    November 28, 2017

I experienced good service st this dealership.my sales guy Dante took care of me . He made sure I was satisfied with my purchase . He’s very friendly... & made my buying /car shopping experience nice. If you are in need of a car go to baker Betten dealership in Coopersville and ask for Dante

Thank you! Hes new in the dealership and has a very bright future! Stand up guy! Thank you for your kind words! Used Management

• Derrick
    November 21, 2017

Anthony Haluska was a great guy to work with. I talked with him over the phone and discussed the type of vehicle and the features I wanted and he foun...d me the exact vehicle I was looking for. I couldn't ask for better service and I would highly recommend Betten chevy of coopersville for any of your vehicle purchases/needs.

Thank you! We like to be very particular with guest who call in! It takes alot to trust a dealership these days!

• Wendy Lewkowski
    November 10, 2017

The dealership and customer service is outstanding .

Thank you Wendy!

• Wonderful Customer Service!
    October 24, 2017

Anthony Haluska went above and beyond helping us from the beginning to the end in the purchase of our Nissan. I highly recommend you give him a call!

Thank you! Enjoy!