Romano Subaru

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • happy with purchase

Good experience; courteous, helpful salesperson(Marc). Car was ready when scheduled, features explained. Buying process fast and easy. Would buy there... again.

Bob, thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and we truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new rid...e!

• Retired Resourse Consultant Teacher

Enjoyable experience buying our new Subaru Forester and friendly, informative service from the well informed salesperson.

Thank you for the great review! We truly hope you enjoy your new Forester!

• Love the car but very very poor customer service.

On three separate occasions I have asked for a quote for standard maintenance and I have yet to receive an answer. Every time I inquire about cost an...d fees associated with routine maintenance I receive no information. I am very disappointed. I want to give you my money but you wont let me so I will not be giving my money to you anymore

• Cool car!!

Marc was awesome. No pressure at all. Closing the deal was easy and simple. When we went to pick up the car after it went to Ziebart Marc answered all... our questions. Thank you Marc and Romano Subaru.

Thank you Carl for the great review! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience working with Marc. We truly hope you enjoy your new car!

• Romano Subaru review

I have always had a good experience at Romano and with the salesman Neal Abraham. He is easy to deal with and I never felt pressured. I just purcha...sed my second Subaru and am happy with the product.

Carol, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Dealership! We are so happy to hear you have had numerous great experiences working with Ne...al. Enjoy your second Subaru, thanks again! Borzou Razmjou, General Manager

• First time buying a Subaru was excellent!

This was my first time purchasing a Subaru and Tony Hill was a great salesman to work worth. My husband had many questions and Tony was able to answer... them all without any hesitation. The whole process went smoothly and I am very happy I went with Romano Subaru. The service was so great I already recommended Tony to a friend who is picking up her Subaru this week.

Megan, we are so glad we could make your car buying experience worth while! Thank you for choosing Romano Subaru and for taking the time to review our... dealership. We truly hope you enjoy your new Subaru! Thanks again. Borzou Razmjou, General Manager

• Two thumbs up

Just added a 2017 Forester to the family.. Best decision ever to go to Romano Subaru. They made me feel supported 100% of the process. I worked with B...ill Nye and Lydia Walton. Thanks for everything, Bill!

Marlene, thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy you had a great experience here working with Bill Nye! Enjoy ...your awesome new Forester and thanks again!

• Great Subaru buying experience!

Purchased my 1st Subaru from Tony Hill @ Romano Subaru. I was very pleased with the whole buying experience especially dealing with Tony. Dealership w...as able to locate the Subaru that I was looking for in a very short amount of time ( less than a week ). Highly recommend Tony and Romano Subaru.

Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. Tony is a great member of our team and we are so glad he was able to help you fi...nd the Subaru that fits your needs. Thank you for choosing Romano Subaru. We truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Borzou Razmjou General Manager

• great service!

Bought my last two used cars from Bill Nye, excellent service, with great attention to detail. He made sure I was in the right car for me. Working wit...h him again now with the same great experience.

• 2013 Jeep Wrangler unlimited rubicon

They had the vehicle I wanted/needed and it was a 2 day ordeal and I walked away happy with the vehicle I needed! Great people who work there and real...ly take good care of you.

Romano Subaru