Romano Subaru

4.1 out of 5 (4.1) 14 reviews

• March 23, 2017

Good experience; courteous, helpful salesperson(Marc). Car was ready when scheduled, features explained. Buying process fast and easy. Would buy there... again.

Bob, thank you for the great review. We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience and we truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new rid...e!

March 14, 2018

APT. 4 AIR BAG RPLCMT. CAR N BREAKS WORKED! LEFT W NO BREAK FLUID NO BREAKS! CAR TOWED. 2 DAYS WRK LOST /HALF TAX RTRN!

We always strive to maintain great customer relations with our customers and we truly apologize that in this situation we were unable to reach a happy... resolution. Unfortunately, we strongly disagree with Ms. Stanhope's allegations, in reference to her service experience with our dealership. -On 11/28/17 Ms. Stanhope brought her 2009 Legacy in for service. At that time the vehicle has 173,643 miles reported. The vehicle had numerous fluid leaks and suspension issues. Ms. Stanhope declined all repairs and the vehicle was picked up on 11/29/17. -The vehicle was brought back on 3/5/18 with reported mileage of 177,697. Our technician stated "The vehicle is unsafe to be driven, brake pedal goes to the floor" and advised that the vehicle should not be driven. Further stating "The brake lines have excessive rust." Again, Ms. Stanhope refused repairs and left our shop on 3/6/18. Ms. Stanhope's statements are materially false and malicious, however we do truly apologize that we were unable to reach a resolution.

March 10, 2018

Bought my used 2015 Subaru Outback Limited from here a few days ago. Price was better then any dealer on the internet. They delivered the car from Syr...acuse to Long Island for free. Christian Freeman made the whole process painless. I have never purchased a car without seeing it first but I was assured I would not be disappointed. I could not be any happier with the car. From beginning to end Christian answered all my questions promptly. I would recommend Romano Subaru to anyone looking for a stress free buying experience. Thanks guys

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a great review. We truly appreciate your business and are so happy to hear you had a great experienc...e. We truly hope you enjoy your Outback!

August 3, 2017

Enjoyable experience buying our new Subaru Forester and friendly, informative service from the well informed salesperson.

Thank you for the great review! We truly hope you enjoy your new Forester!

July 18, 2017

On three separate occasions I have asked for a quote for standard maintenance and I have yet to receive an answer. Every time I inquire about cost an...d fees associated with routine maintenance I receive no information. I am very disappointed. I want to give you my money but you wont let me so I will not be giving my money to you anymore

January 31, 2017

Marc was awesome. No pressure at all. Closing the deal was easy and simple. When we went to pick up the car after it went to Ziebart Marc answered all... our questions. Thank you Marc and Romano Subaru.

Thank you Carl for the great review! We are so glad to hear you had a good experience working with Marc. We truly hope you enjoy your new car!

November 14, 2016

I have always had a good experience at Romano and with the salesman Neal Abraham. He is easy to deal with and I never felt pressured. I just purcha...sed my second Subaru and am happy with the product.

Carol, thank you so much for taking the time to review our Dealership! We are so happy to hear you have had numerous great experiences working with Ne...al. Enjoy your second Subaru, thanks again! Borzou Razmjou, General Manager

August 22, 2016

This was my first time purchasing a Subaru and Tony Hill was a great salesman to work worth. My husband had many questions and Tony was able to answer... them all without any hesitation. The whole process went smoothly and I am very happy I went with Romano Subaru. The service was so great I already recommended Tony to a friend who is picking up her Subaru this week.

Megan, we are so glad we could make your car buying experience worth while! Thank you for choosing Romano Subaru and for taking the time to review our... dealership. We truly hope you enjoy your new Subaru! Thanks again. Borzou Razmjou, General Manager

August 21, 2016

Just added a 2017 Forester to the family.. Best decision ever to go to Romano Subaru. They made me feel supported 100% of the process. I worked with B...ill Nye and Lydia Walton. Thanks for everything, Bill!

Marlene, thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. We are so happy you had a great experience here working with Bill Nye! Enjoy ...your awesome new Forester and thanks again!

August 6, 2016

Purchased my 1st Subaru from Tony Hill @ Romano Subaru. I was very pleased with the whole buying experience especially dealing with Tony. Dealership w...as able to locate the Subaru that I was looking for in a very short amount of time ( less than a week ). Highly recommend Tony and Romano Subaru.

Bill, thank you so much for taking the time to review our dealership. Tony is a great member of our team and we are so glad he was able to help you fi...nd the Subaru that fits your needs. Thank you for choosing Romano Subaru. We truly hope you enjoy your new vehicle! Borzou Razmjou General Manager