Szott M-59 Toyota

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 432 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

432 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Szott M-59 Toyota from DealerRater.com

• Collision center
    September 29, 2016

I came in to Szott for some parts and to ask about some repair work the other day, when I walked in everyone was very helpful, I was first greeted by ...a young lady at the desk I believe her name was brittany, she was overloaded with papers, but she stopped what she was doing and helped me. She was very knowledgeable and very professional and kind. She said she would have an estimate to me by the end of the day and sure enough it was in my inbox within a couple hours. Next she showed me where parts was and I believe the young man's name was Craig or greg, was very helpful as well. I will be returning and telling everyone I know how pleasant my experience was.

I'll only bring my car here
    April 14, 2018

I took my car in for a routine oil change the guy there Joe'l was nothing but helpful. He answered all of my questions and explain things to me in a w...ay that I better understood them. The one thing that really stood out to me is he listen to my concerns and didn't just write me off as a woman. I had taken my card to a mechanic to have an auto start put in they ruined my hazard lights when I try to log into them I was ignored but when I brought it in here he listened to my concerns and found out the hazard lights were unplugged. This employee was so caring and attentive you could tell he really loves his job. I highly recommend coming here for any of your car needs because you won't leave with anything but a smile.

GOOD PEOPLE!!
    April 13, 2018

I was looking for an affordable vehicle and Patrick and Don Pash made the process very easy!! Both gentlemen were a joy to work with. Every Szott's ...employee I had contact with was extremely polite and knowledgeable. I will recommend Szott's to friends and family....especially Patrick and Don!!

Antoine is absolutely AMAZING 4 ALL MY NEEDS !!!THANKS BOO
    April 10, 2018

Well, he's known my needs for YEARS !!!! And fully addressed every single one !!and more ;)he should train the facility on how to please

Amazing Team
    March 31, 2018

I have been to several different dealerships in the past 4 years, This was the first one that never once treated me like ???some dumb woman??? my sale...sman Tyree was great from the start!!! I came in to trade my ???15 escape for a ???16 Rav 4. After some different options where laid out in front of me I decided to go with a ???18 Rav 4!!! Don Pash partnered up with Tyree to find me one I would love, after several different SUV???s were brought up for us to look at and test drive I found the one I fell in love with!!! So we went in to talk to Nick Riley after some tense moments I got my beautiful Rav 4!!! I can not say enough great things about these guys at SZOTT they all worked as a team from the salesmen to the porter to get my new SUV all ready for me to take home!!! I will not be just a customer with them for life but also a Toyota lover!!!

Great team!!!
    March 31, 2018

I have been to several different dealerships in the past 4 years, This was the first one that never once treated me like “some dumb woman” my salesman... Tyree was great from the start!!! I came in to trade my ‘15 escape for a ‘16 Rav 4. After some different options where laid out in front of me I decided to go with a ‘18 Rav 4!!! Don Pash partnered up with Tyree to find me one I would love, after several different SUV’s were brought up for us to look at and test drive I found the one I fell in love with!!! So we went in to talk to Nick Riley after some tense moments I got my beautiful Rav 4!!! I can not say enough great things about these guys at SZOTT they all worked as a team from the salesmen to the porter to get my new SUV all ready for me to take home!!! I will not be just a customer with them for life but also a Toyota lover!!!

Great Service
    March 28, 2018

Came in from Saginaw for pricing seen online. Patrick has met my every expectation. I was able to buy my son his 1st car. I definitely will be coming ...to see him when it's my turn for a car. If you're looking for a non high-pressure sales person go see Patrick at Szott Toyota in Waterford

Service has exceeded my expectations.
    March 1, 2018

I just moved here 6 months ago and have had to have my vehicle serviced 3 times for different things. Each time Brian Michelin has taken care of me. A...nd each time I have been very pleased with the service. Once was for a basic oil change service. I waited for the vehicle and it was promptly taken care of first thing in the morning and I didn't even have to miss work because it was done so quickly! The next was a recall. Brian communicated with me on the parts being ordered and delivery and set up a time to get the work done. This was going to take a while so I was offered a vehicle for the day. When my vehicle was done they even delivered my vehicle to me at my work !! Such a convenience !! The most recent visit was for a latch replacement on my back door. Again parts needed to be ordered and Brian communicated with me when parts arrived and scheduled the repairs promptly! It was only about an hour of work and we were in and out in that hour time frame ! Any other dealership I have gone to I was quoted an hour but ended up being there well over the quoted time. Not here !! There was an issue with my extended warranty where things that I thought were covered were not...but yet again Brian did not disappoint. He went above and beyond and took care of the situation for us!! I have never cared for dealership service centers, but my experience here has given me a whole new outlook on Dealership Service Centers!! Thank you Brian soo much for always taking care of your customers !!

Overall Experience

Very helpful and not pushy!
    February 8, 2018

Called to talk to the manager about my lease situation. Was transferred to Steve. I am in a unique situation and didn't think I would be able to get i...nto a new lease because of what a different dealer did to me. Steve gave me several options and some very honest answers to my questions. I didn't feel like he was trying to "sell" me something, more that he was helping me make a decision based on real facts. I am a little way from making a decision, but I will surely go to see Steve when I am ready.

Overall Experience

Help w managing car lights
    January 26, 2018

My husband and I have been customers for 15 years. I brought my car in for s review of the function of my lights—-wondered if they were all functions ...properly. I met w MARK in service He very quickly ran through the routine- too quickly- when I asked him to please slow down and then asked him a question, he told me to READ THE OWNERS MANUAL. Mark waS RUDE and unprofessional. If I were a new customer I would shop elsewhere. I don’t think this is typical customer service here but MARK should b disciplined or business will b lost.

Szott M-59 Toyota