New 888-746-9113 Dealer Website
Used 888-740-9165 Email Dealer
Service 888-752-4293

• Service was great

I purchased my car in late 2010. When I needed repair work done and the insurance co. Suggested that I take my car to your dealership for repair I was happy as I knew exactly where to go and it was close to my residence.

• Great service

The best service ever !!! I will only get my vehicle serviced at delehanty ford

Nelba, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The best service ever !!! I will only get my vehicle serviced at delehanty ford

• Great dealership

Finally got the stutter out of my 2014 Focus' transmission/clutch. It now drives like it ought to. Thank you Delehanty service writers and mechanics! (2 Mikes)

• Vechicle Repair

Work quality and timing was excellent. I will definitely use Delehanty in the future.

• Delehanty Ford

I recommend Delehanty all the time because of their excellent customer service.

I recommend Delehanty all the time because of their excellent customer service.

• Happy in Flushing

Good service including finding discounts. I have had all of my repairs done at the dealer.

• Paint 2007 GMC Sierra 1500

The truck looks great accept you did not paint the outside door handles or inside the door handles where you put your hand to pull the handle open (on both the driver and passenger sides). They are chipped and have scratches, so it looks weird with a freshly painted truck with the door handles not repainted. I was offered to bring up some fender flares that you would put on for me for free even after I picked up the truck. That was very nice and out of the scope of the job. It was highly appreciated, even though I have not done that....

• A Great Ford Dealer

This was my third Ford Edge I leased from Delehanty Ford I think that is testimony as to my opinion of them.

We sincerely appreciate your loyal business and hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Thanks so much for your great review!

• Everything was A 1 Great

Everything was perfect. Fast, efficient and reasonably priced. Thank You, Philip Dennis Pickard

We're happy to hear that you were pleased with our dealership, Philip! Thanks for the feedback.

• Great service, excellent staff

We are glad you chose our dealership! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

Always get top rate service and attention to detail. Options presented if I seek more information regarding service. Have had Service Reps. go out of their way to help resolve "unusual" situations I have encountered.