• Service was great

I purchased my car in late 2010. When I needed repair work done and the insurance co. Suggested that I take my car to your dealership for repair I was happy as I knew exactly where to go and it was close to my residence.

• Financing

Representative contacted me in regards to financing for a purchase,but told me that I didn't make enough money in a month to qualify for their lenders help. Thanks

• A positve experience all around

The button that opens the rear hatch was not working. I took my Ford Flex in for service. I was greeted in a friendly and professional manner. My car was serviced promptly, and the fix was explained to me. Everything was under warranty, so there was no charge. I am a happy Delehanty customer.

Erik, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! At Delehanty Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!

• BEST SERVICE EVER

DELEHANTY FORD HAS THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT !!!!!

DELEHANTY FORD HAS THE BEST SERVICE DEPARTMENT !!!!!

• Delehanty Ford

Working with Bill Blake was fast, fun, and thorough. Looking forward to getting my next vehicle from him.

• Great service

The best service ever !!! I will only get my vehicle serviced at delehanty ford

Nelba, your positive review means a lot to us and we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

The best service ever !!! I will only get my vehicle serviced at delehanty ford

• Great dealership

Finally got the stutter out of my 2014 Focus' transmission/clutch. It now drives like it ought to. Thank you Delehanty service writers and mechanics! (2 Mikes)

• Vechicle Repair

Work quality and timing was excellent. I will definitely use Delehanty in the future.

• Delehanty Ford

I recommend Delehanty all the time because of their excellent customer service.

I recommend Delehanty all the time because of their excellent customer service.

• Happy in Flushing

Good service including finding discounts. I have had all of my repairs done at the dealer.