Bill Rapp Super Store

(4.8) 1066 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Attention to the Customer

I had only purchased a new car three times previously because I keep all of my cars 10 years or longer. Since I was replacing a 12-year old Subaru, an...d the reviews for the 2015 Outback were very positive, I was very certain that I wanted to try one for a test drive, and if I liked it, buy it. The salesman was terrific. He spent a LOT of time with me talking about what I liked and didn't like, and when I finally did decide on an Outback, he took the time to make various model and purchasing options available to me. The dealership also handled the paperwork and logistics of changing insurance and registration so that I had to do little else but pay for it. All in all, a very good experience.

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your latest purchasing experience at Bill Rapp Subaru. We're glad to hear that our sales team was... able to give you an overall positive experience. Thank you for your business and enjoy your new 2015 Outback! Brian Rapp, GSM - brianrapp@billrapp.com

• First Subaru buyer

Bought our first Subaru Outback. Couldn’t be any happier with the personnel. Julie Moore was extremely cordial and informative. Never once did we feel... any pressure to buy. Buying a vehicle is always a little intimidating but this was by far the best buying experience we’ve ever had. I wouldn’t hesitate for a minute to go back and shop for another vehicle in the future. Thanks again Julie for everything.

• just an oil change

Nice lounge, quick service at a good price. The service rep was very pleasant. I have been a customer for many years. The service is always great

• Excellent Service!

I always receive friendly and prompt service. The technicians take time to explain in detail, and in language I can understand, what my car needs, the... cost, etc. Very honest and dependable.

• Service for my vehicle

From the service and repair of my vehicle to the shuttle to drop me off and then pick me up again could not have gone smother

• A very Satisfied Customer

Purchasing a vehicle from Bill Rapp dealership was a very pleasant process. Joe , my salesman, went out of his way to ensure I bought a vehicle that I... truly wanted . It was great.

• ponderosa5810

Good car buying experience. No pressure and they gave us a good deal. The car was clean came with extended warranty. also included two free oil chang...es and tire rotations.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback. Your review gives us the opportunity to learn if we are delivering great customer service and... I am glad that this was the case with you! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else, thanks! Brian Rapp, GM - brianrapp@billrapp.com

• Transmission problem

The noise I was hearing turned out to be a bad bearing in the transmission... properly identified and repaired by the Bill Rapp Service group. They d...id a fine job and I am happy with the results. I went to see what opportunities were available in a newer model and saw several possibilities in the lot, but could not find a single salesman in the office.

Thank you for the glowing review! We take pride in our customer service and do whatever we can to have our customers leave happy. Please don't hesitat...e to contact me or visit us if you need anything else. Brian Rapp, GM - brianrapp@billrapp.com

• Forester 2017

It was the first oil/filter service on 6-month old Forester. Done in record time. Waiting area very pleasant. Even honored a $10 expired coupon . Had ...some questions regarding car and a salesman was very helpful in answering them.

Thank you for reaching out! Reviews like these mean the world to us here at our dealership and I will be sure to relay to the team. Take care and have... a great day. Brian Rapp, GM - brianrapp@billrapp.com

• Pleasant service experience

Service rep was friendly and knowledgeable and accommodated my arrival late in the day. I look forward to returning for my future service needs.

Stanley, we are so glad we could take care of all of your needs. Thank you for giving this feedback; we will be sure to share it with the team! Brian ...Rapp, GM - brianrapp@billrapp.com

Bill Rapp Super Store