East Syracuse Chevrolet

New 866-994-6134 Dealer Website
Used 877-233-0449 Email Dealer
Service 877-275-6658

• East Syracuse Chevy a great buying experience!!

I found the East Syracuse Chevy dealership to be outstanding in every way possible. The sales consultant was very knowledgeable, patient and easy to work with. The finance department provided exactly what I needed. This was a great buying experience.

• Excellent Service department

East Syracuse Chevrolet was so wonderful to me and my Chevrolet Traverse! I had an engine light come on in the morning and they were able to get me in that day for a repair. The service advisor, Aaron, was extremely helpful and friendly. The tech was very thorough and efficient. I will certainly continue to bring all my vehicles to East Syracuse Chevy.

• Great Experience Start to Finish and Beyond

Gina Lizzio did a great job from explaining each vehicle I looked at, acessories, test drives, and communication before and after the sale. My long time sales person no longer works there and I was pleased prior but this experience exceeded my expectations. Highly recommend her and the dealership.

• Excellent

Excellent! Can't say enough about Alan in the parts department. Very personable, helpful and you can tell he cares!

• Vehicle purchase

This is our second purchase from East Syracuse Chevy since April of 2015. Both times we have dealt with a top notch salesman named Steve Shallcross. He was professional, helpful and a pleasure to work with. He is a big part of the reason we bought the 2 vehicles from East Syracuse Chevy. Actually, this dealership is fantastic in its customer service==both sales and service. In the last few years, we have purchased a total of 4 vehicles from this dealership. We are very satisfied customers!

• professional

Fair price, salesperson are informative, friendly, and aren't pushy. The service department is on time professional and friendly.

• Impala Mac from Minoa November ,2016

I've always experience great customer service whenever my vehicle is brought in for service . Friendly and courteous !Thank you

• Top Notch Service

I was quickly acknowledged and assisted by staff and technicians. Something that I thought was going to take a long time only took a quick reprogramming (about 40 minutes) and I was out the door. Friendly and courteous!

• So glad I went with E Syracuse Chevrolet !

This is the first vehicle I have purchased in over 10 years. Brian made the process painless, comfortable & easy. It went so quickly I wasnt sure we were really done !!! Loving my new car & actually looking forward to 3 years from now when the lease is up !

• Excellent! I will be back!!!

My car was serviced and inspected in a timely fashion. One of the workers took time to look into some prices and rebates on snow tires, so that I could decide if, and what tires I want. Excellent service! I will be back!!!