Seacoast Mazda

New Used Service

1061 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Seacoast Mazda from DealerRater.com

Easy to work with
    April 20, 2018

Called up to see if they still has a car I wanted. 4 hours later I was driving it home. Upfront about how trade in is determined.

John Karliak is a Straight Shooter
    April 17, 2018

It was a pleasure doing business with John Karliak. When John gives you an "out-the-door" price, he means it - no hidden fees. John gave me his best p...rice up front. Without any haggling, he came within $100 of any other dealership's "post-haggle" price. John Karliak also made it easy for me to do business with him. He offered to communicate over text after the initial call because he knew I was at work. This allowed me to progress the deal quicker. It was not worth my time to play phone tag with the other dealerships to save another $95 off the total, final price.

Easiest purchase ever
    April 17, 2018

Ryan was nice and helpful and got back to me with answers to all my questions immediately. We bought our car less than 48 hours after first driving it... and Ryan and Rob worked together to make the whole experience as seamless as possible. I???ve never had such an easy, dare I say fun experience buying a car before this. Highly recommend all staff - from sales to management to finance to service. Because of all of this, we definitely plan on taking our new vehicle there for future service needs as well.

Michael
    April 16, 2018

Michael was very helpful in helping me refine my search for my next car. Loved how he didn't pressure me into making a decision today. Will definitely... return to seacoast mazda in the next few months to purchase a new cx-5 grand touring with the preferred package.

Employees Worked With
    Excellent sales experience with Ryan McGuire!
    April 15, 2018

Ryan is simply the best - super friendly with a laid back/no pressure style that can't be beat. He answered all of my questions and really makes the ...whole buying process very easy and straight forward. I highly recommend Ryan and Seacoast Mazda to anyone looking for a great buying experience

Excellent
    April 15, 2018

Customer service is always excellent. I have bought numerous vehicles from Seacoast Mazda and will be back again. Very professional and very friendly ...in all departments. I love Seacoast Mazda!

Employees Worked With
    Second positive experience buying from Seacoast Mazda!
    April 14, 2018

The long process and stress some people experience buying a car has never been my experience with Ryan at Seacoast Mazda. My first purchase was a succ...ess and can honestly say I never had an issue with that car and would still have it if it hadn't been totaled in a crash just 9 months later. I contacted Ryan not long after and discussed potentially buying another car from him and he was beyond helpful, accommodating and so optimistic to not only get me into another car I would be happy with/feel safe in and would be able to afford. I can't thank Ryan enough for his patience and help!

Employees Worked With
    Great first experience with Ryan and Mike.
    April 13, 2018

Both Ryan and Mike were super helpful, after going to numerous other dealerships looking for the right car I was able to come here and within a week o...r so of emailing back and forth I came in and Ryan helped me find exactly what I was looking for when no one else could! If you want to go somewhere that's going to treat you right and have your best interest in mind Seacoast Mazda is the place to go! Ask for Ryan or Mike, both great guys!

Great Experience!
    April 12, 2018

There was no pressure and Ryan (sales) listened to me. Together we found THE car for me, at the right price. I couldn't be happier!

Employees Worked With
    I would definitely recommend Seacoast Mazda!
    April 10, 2018

I felt very comfortable with the entire staff and I valued their knowledge and experience. The price of the vehicle was fair and Mike worked hard to e...nsure I was satisfied with every step of the customer experience.

Seacoast Mazda