• Jim ST. John

Very nice experience I have been buying cars foe over 50 years and this was pleasant . Very good salesman.

• Cooper KIA Review

Salesman was not pushy but pleasant to work with. Was fair with the trade in value offered. Nice selection of vehicles.

• New Car

Will not go to any other dealership in the area. We have been with Cooper KIA since 1996 and they treat you like family in every since of the word. They do not pressure you into anything and they listen to what your needs are. They are by far the best dealership in the area. I had experiences prior to 1996 and they were not for the better. I can not say enough about the service department at Cooper KIA as well they are the best. You will not be disappointed

• Great Customer Service!!

Great experience with this dealership!! I visited this place about 4 times trying to get an idea of the kind of car I wanted/could afford. I was unsure of what kind of car to get and what kind of payment option, a loan vs a lease. Tony was amazing with answering all my questions and helped me pick just the right options! Would definitely recommend this dealership to those I know.

• These guys are awesome. thank you so much!

I have dealt with another car dealership for many years. Just tried this one out for convenience and found they are the best. I will be going to them from this point forward. Thanks for working my car in for repair and being so thoughtful and kind. Thanks again

• 2017 Sportage

Good luck with our 2010 Kia Sportage. Cooper Kia easy place to do business with. Bruce is honest and very pleasant to deal with. The service at Cooper has always been good.

• Thank you Cooper KIA!!!

Excellent service and atmosphere. Thank you to Bruce for all of your help and great service!

• New Kia Sorento

Dakota and Nick went out of there to assist us in our car buying process. Even with a few snags along the way, they continued to assist us in every way possible. Very kind people who are genuine!

• on my third kia.

This is my third new Kia from Cooper. Kelly Moore and all the staff are vey friendly and helpful. Ill sure be back for my next one.

• Thank you Kelly Moore at Cooper Kia!

I was very interested in the Kia Soul. Knowing and using the service department for many years, I knew right where to go. I was treated very kindly by my sales rep, and she took much time with me to decide what color and model Soul I would like. When she had car prepped and ready to go within a few hours, I could not believe the great customer service with no pressure to rush my shopping experience. Thanks Kelly!!!! PS I absolutely love the jingle and now I have a Cooper Kia!!!